88~ Yeonjun

Do votes and tons of comments y'all!

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ

Seeing my wife struggling to feed the babies makes my skin crawl often. Despite of married her for fucking six years, I'm still jealous of every single thing that snatches the opportunity from me to see my wife, touch my wife and grab my wife. No matter if it's any other men, any task doing or my children too. That doesn't mean I don't care for my kids. I do. I fucking do.

I can do every fucking single thing for them. To see them happy, to make them happy, to see them smiling. When Aleena was pregnant with Yeonjun and finally gave birth to him, I couldn't accept him that fast. However, when Aleena insisted on me to spend a little bit extra time with Yeonjun and my son became obsessed with me, he smiled when I held him, he stopped crying when I took him in my chest.

It was like my son created an odd connection between us. He seems to be attached to me more than Aleena as the matter of fact, she's his mother. Magically, my son developed a bond with me. He managed to wrap myself into his trap and I'm trapped into him forever from where there's no escape. Not that I want to escape. I remember his first words, how he pronounced them. It was 'Dadda', he was calling me. It was his first word he uttered.

I still remember how I smiled and Aleena captured a photo of me and not to mention, she photo-framed it and now it's hanging in our bedroom and Aleena shows the picture to Yeonjun, and even when she got pregnant with Amara and Ayera. My son follows me everywhere I go. He talks to me more than Aleena, however, I know that my son will be a carbon copy of me. And I can see it on him. How he's obsessed with me and his mother.

I often see him how he glances at Aleena when she's feeding Amara or Ayera, when I ask him why he's looking at them this way, he had answered-

❝Daddy, Amara and Ayera are snatching Mamma from me and I don't like it at all. Mamma loves them more than me. I'm hurt. I want to do something about it.❞ He said while folding his arms on his chest and staring at Amara and Ayera with my wife. When I asked him what he wanted to do. He directly answered that he wanted to get rid of them.

Which didn't surprise me at all as he's getting my figure along with my features and all my personality, however, I had a pretty hard time making him understand that they're his sister and he needs to take care of them. The most common thing my son shares with me is, the lack of emotions. My son doesn't feel emotions, exactly like me.

And this is why I didn't want a son. I wanted a daughter. I knew my son would be like me. Exactly like me which is a red flag. However, everything changed from the moment I held him. Aleena took a good time making understand the emotions to Yeonjun and now that he gets to know about the emotions, he's now obsessed with Amara and Ayera, talking to his Mamma about them, how he'd take care of them, how he'd break everyone's bone if anyone tries to harm his sisters. And the fact is, my son is only four and going to be five pretty soon.