54~Softness*

DO VOTES AND LOADS OF

DO VOTES AND LOADS OF. COMMENTS Y'ALL!

Warning: Slightly mature and disturbing content ahead. I highly request not to read if you're not comfortable. You can skip the first part if you want.

🆃🅰🅴🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶

20 years ago..

I felt her lips hovering over my lips and I quickly turned around. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my psych. She kept kissing my ear while holding me so close and it felt too disgusting to me. 

“You loved the moment between us, right Tae?” She asked and I was too afraid to even voice it. I was not crying. Not anymore. I was witnessing all the absurd things in front of me so, there was no way I would cry but her touches felt disgusted to me.

Was this how a mother treated their kid? I asked my new mother and she had told me yes, but it didn’t feel right. Never. 

“Do you sleep with Jungkook too?” I asked as curiosity rose on my stomach, I never saw her sleeping with Jungkook. My new mother had told me to always keep a safe distance from my brother as he became violent often. I didn’t see anything like that but I heard my new mother’s words eventually. 

Jungkook was always trying to get along with me but my new mother kept telling me to stay away from Jungkook. That boy had tried so hard to  talk to me but I refused.

“Jungkook is not a good boy like you, Tae. You know that I love you. And you love me too, I know.” She cupped my chin and made me look at her. “You're my good body, right?” She kissed my cheek and I nodded. 

“Some of my friends will be coming tomorrow. And you'll be with us. They will love you too, Tae.” A creepy smile crept on her mouth and she leaned forward to claim my mouth which felt disgusting that I wanted to puke.

Her hand began to travel down near my lower half and I whimpered beneath her. “Do you want me to give you some affection? Love?” She kissed my lips one more time. It did feel good on my lower half but not with my mother.

I had caught my new mother and my father doing this. Was it platonic? Like my mother was telling me in reverse that she was loving me, providing affection and it was platonic. Was this how platonic relationships worked? Was it how someone loved each other?

What was love?

My mother never did this to me like how my new mother was treating me. I didn’t feel like she was my mother, nor did I ever accept her as my mother but I liked that boy who was trying so hard to talk to me.