11~ Calm

Aleena’s Pov

Aleena’s Pov

Grabbing my head while I feel like pulling my hair out is how frustrated I am right now. I didn’t  sleep last night as I had stuck with my research paper and also the leftover time I had to sleep, I caught another nightmare which was exhausting for me. Though I didn’t have to ponder about how fast I can reach KimJeon enterprise as Jeon Jungkook already sent a Mercedes for me. 

Stepping inside the huge building where everyone is working like a robot while their vision is stuck with the computers, I take a quick glance and pass the glass door even though I don’t have any id card but I am Jeon Jungkook’s new personal assistant. This news probably spread like air and that’s why I didn’t need any pass.

Checking the time on my wrist watch while padding my feet near the nearest elevator, I am pretty early today on the first day of my work. I know I wouldn’t be late as I am quite familiar with this situation. The lack of sleep never was my obstacle to miss anything.

After reaching the elevator, I was about to step inside but I froze in my tracks when I saw the male who was already inside the small space with two other guys. I believed they were his manager and assistant. I gulp nervously. 

He is wearing a black linen shirt, silver tie hanging around his neck, black tuxedo, flexing his biceps through his thick layers of clothes. A golden Rolex watch hugging his veiny wrist, his other hand tucked inside his pocket.

Damn he is so musculine and thick and the color black was made for this guy specially.

His eyes meet mine and I see nothing. Nothing means nothing. There is no emotion in those dangerously beautiful hazel eyes. All I can sense is the hotness crawling over my body which is splattering from his eyes. I take a big gulp again.

“I am sorry, sir. I will take another elevator.” Slightly bow to them, hoping Kim Taehyung doesn’t shout at me even though he never shouted at me once. He has a smooth mouth from where all the venomous words spit out sweet ways, calmly. He doesn’t shout but he would definitely insult you calmly and you can’t do anything about it rather than burning with his bitter sweet words. 

“You should know that this elevator is only reserved for the CEO but not for the other employees—” A deep voice speaks and I gulp, but the voice does not belong to Kim Taehyung. Even though Kim Taehyung doesn’t talk much. However, I can catch his voice easily. Well, anyone would be able to recognize his voice easily as he got a God gifted unique husky voice.

Nodding my head slightly and mouthing sorry to them, I was about to leave the place but another deep voice said something calmly. “Stay—” That’s all he said which made me shiver effortlessly.