73~ Hyung

Do votes and tons of comments y'all! It's 'TaeKook' moment!

🅣🅐🅔🅗🅨🅤🅝🅖

M

y jaw clenches tightly when I get to know about Aleena that she went to meet Jungkook in his goddamn fucking mansion without letting me know. Spreading my legs apart while sitting on the sofa as I'm waiting for Aleena to come and explain whatever reason she has with her to meet my brother. Even after I said everything to her.

I believe my wife would respect my words and she would not do something that provokes me. I do believe her. I started to believe her as she listened after whatever I said to her. She didn’t pity me, she didn’t judge me. And about cheating? There is no fucking way.

“She must have a solid reason to meet Jungkook. Don’t make a fuss about it. She will tell you everything no matter what. You know pretty well that she can't stop herself until she spills everything to you. You know her well.”

The elevator opens after a ding sound and reveals my wife stepping out and a small smile appears on my mouth automatically. Automatically. Why? I'm unaware of why I smile when I see her in front of me. It provides me with an immense amount of bliss that I can't describe.

My smile vanishes into the ashes when I see Jungkook with her. Jeon fucking Jungkook is in my penthouse where I live with my wife. Where I don't even allow Seokjin and Soong Woon or any of my male aquanauts to even spend ten minutes because of her. I permitted her to spend time with her girlfriends but I never permitted my friends to come over here because of her.

And she took Jungkook with her. The guy I hate the most. “Jungkook, come.” She says softly with a smile plastered on her face which should only be seen by me but not others. Definitely not Jungkook. When Jungkook doesn’t budge from his position, Aleena clutches Jungkook's wrist and my jaw clenches so tightly, I wonder if my teeth break inside or not.

“Jungkook, everything is okay. Don't hesitate. Come on.” She begins to drag Jungkook inside while clutching his fucking wrist. I repeat, she is clutching Jungkook's wrist which is literally burning something inside me. I feel—jealous.

Thinking of Jungkook once touching her, almost becoming obsessed with her makes me jealous. Fucking jealous. Jealously is a fucking disease. Which have no cure until Aleena comes to me and I kiss her fucking senseless. But I need to know what the fuck Jungkook doing here and why is he looking like a fucking zombie  straight comes from a survival world.

Whatever. I don’t care. 

All I'm caring about right now is Aleena took Jungkook with her where I don't allow any men. Aleena's eyes meet mine finally and she flashes the sweetest smile to me which I want to drink up forever. I almost smiled but stopped eventually just to think about being Jungkook here in my fucking penthouse.