20~ Again

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS Y'ALL🙂

Jungkook’s Pov

Staring at the girl who is continuously frowning at me. Her beautiful eyes ping-ponged to the menu card and me. I chuckle while tilting my head side to side. She is adorable. To be very honest. 

Wait, did I just call her adorable? When Jeon Jungkook always searches for sexiness and nothing in a girl. But I can’t help it.

“Um—”

“Spit it out already, what do you want to say?” I lean backward and wait for her to complain about the expensive menu. “Um, do they provide Halal food?” She asks with her puppy eyes and I raise a brow.

“You’re Muslm?” I ask while studying her face. Although I assumed by hearing her name that she probably from a muslim family. “Um, not fully. I don’t practice it that way but some of the moralities come from there and eating Halal is one of them.” She says softly and I nod my head.

“Yeah, they do provide Halal food.” Wrong. It means if they don’t, I will make them bring the essentials and prepare the food again for her. However, she doesn’t need to know that. It’s my treat for her, to make her feel good and relax. That’s it.

I shutted down my brain for a while so as not to think anything wild about her. 

“Great. That's good news.” She says and gets back to what she was doing, observing the menu card again while I am tapping my finger on the glass in front of me. My gaze lowered down from her luscious pink tainted lips to her neck, she had already removed the muffler from her neck and her bare neck is visible now.

That bronze skin. Soft, smooth and sweet like honey. Still wonder about the day when I tasted her skin, her glorious skin. Pondering about the dirty unholy things which is making my cock twitch in anticipation. This girl will be the dead of me for fuck’s sake.

Then something else ticks on my brain. Her terrified face, her panicked terrified face which I hated the most to see. I don’t want her to be in pain. Her past. There is something which always horrifies her and it’s probably the worst. I don’t know what she has gone through but I do want to know everything.

Yet, I don’t want to pressure her. I want her to open up about her when she wants to. The thought of taking her to my bed is postponed for now. I want to know her. Deeply. Everything. Her every thought. 

The next two hours flew away pretty fast. I talked to her. Point to be noted: calmly, without yelling. It’s separable when she is with me now. I would consider every single thing as long as she is smiling happily. Somehow her happy face makes me feel good. Terribly good.