32~ Little slut

Y'All, 'TaeLeena' AGAIN! IF Y'LL DON'T DO A LOADS OF COMMENT, I SWEAR I'M NOT GONNA UPDATE WITHIN A WEEK🤧

Taehyung's Pov 

Tossing the money towards the lady while I was looking at my phone, stalking Aleena's Instagram profile. “You gave me twenty thousands dollars just for moaning? I didn’t even have to take off my clothes.” I hear the feminine voice, causing me to look at her. 

I couldn’t fuck anyone after I meet Aleena and I cancelled the contract with my latest submissive. And I know I never will, which makes me frustrated sometimes. I called the woman and ordered her to moan and nothing else and I know she can do it well because she is a prostitute. 

“Why? Isn’t it enough for you?” I ask and get back to stalk her profile. She asked me if I had any social accounts and I replied no. But I do have a fake account which I use to see her profile often. She is a pretty private person as she has only one hundred and sixty people as followers including me and her account is even private. 

Most of the pictures on her account are either skies or nature related. Some of them are animal related as she loves animals and loves to rescue them as well. I adore this side of her. There are fewer pictures of her with her friends and all of them included her ginger cat named Jerry. There are three hundred and forty five posts and she has only ten pictures on the profile to be the highest. 

She doesn’t have her own picture as her display picture. It's Jerry's picture. Hmm. Interesting. “No, it's definitely more than enough, Mr. Kim.” The woman's voice echoes and I drag my attention towards the woman who is staring at the bundle of money now.

“It's just no one ever offered me a huge amount of money for doing nothing. I mean—”

“Because no one is Kim Taehyung.” I reply, shoving the phone inside my tuxedo's pocket, I get up from the bed. Opening the door, I offer the woman to pass first and I hear someone's gasp. Familiar. Aleena Esshal. I fucking knew it she would be here to sneak a peek. 

She is wearing a black turtleneck with a black ripped jeans hugging her curves sexily. She curled her hair a bit and did her makeup a bit heavily. She looks hot. My cock jerks up in excitement to see the sight of her. She does something crucial to me which the woman who was almost naked with me couldn’t do.

“I. Said. I'm. Not. Interested.” She barks while fuming in anger and leaves the site fast. I chuckle. I saw her talking to Jimin and Soong Woon. Jasmine was arguing over some matter and she offered her drink. I noticed everything. Every single thing about her.