59~ Pornster [18+]

Do votes and loads of flood of comments y'all! Lessgo! Don't be muted!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

Another week passes by, Taehyung is opening up a little, he spends all the time he gets and tries to spend more time with me. I get along with his pets. Samantha, Heather, Max and Theo. They don’t bark at me when I touch them or try to make some conversation. I told Taehyung to bring them inside the house but Taehyung said not yet.

They still need to accept my cat, I mean Mr. Jerry. He is a small creature and all of the dogs are the violent breeds so, they still need to learn manners and not to attack Jerry anytime. He still haven’t talk about his past and his dark past or any part of being abused by someone close but I know he was abused sexually and I’m waiting for him to tell me. I’m not pushing him.

But he had told me about Jungkook and Kristen. About their forbidden affair and how his sister hid everything behind his back. Taehyung still wanted to accept their relationship but he said Jungkook cheated on Kristen. But I didn’t explain what Jungkook had told me. 

There is a huge mystery behind all of these and I need to know everything first. I want Taehyung and Jungkook to be normal siblings. Behave like normal siblings. I saw how Taehyung is looking after Jungkook because he has become reckless, taking alcohol and Taehyung provided more guards after him.

Threaten them if they fail to protect Jungkook, they will all be blacklisted. These are Namjoon’s words. Namjoon has told me all of these where Taehyung never mentioned Jungkook’s name in front of me after Kristen and Jungkook’s affair but I legit heard him talking to the bodyguards and pretended I didn't hear anything.

Namjoon has become one of my—friends? No, brotherly friend? He doesn’t talk too much and he doesn’t like women's company but me. He talks to me—no, I’m a talkative person and I ask him a lot of questions related to him and Natalia. I’m so excited to see her and Namjoon promised me that he would take me to his mansion and meet Natalia.

He showed me a picture of Natalia though but it wasn’t enough. She is beautiful with gray eyes. Namjoon told me it’s because she is blind. But her eyes are beautiful, so beautiful. Okay, back to Jungkook and Kristen, who can provide me with some important and effective information? I think carefully.

Taehyung’s grandfather? Juliet? Taehyung’s father? Nah, Taehyung’s father doesn’t like me at all. But Juliet and Grandpa? His Grandpa seems to like me a lot, even though we don’t see each other often but he makes sure to call me at least three days a week after my work hours ended. He is sweet but I still didn’t forget how he beat Taehyung and Jungkook.

I asked him at least fifty times why he beat them up. He answered that it’s because they need to be more strong and this is their tradition. I mean they're not mafia, I have seen in Russia where there is a tradition where fathers beat their sons to make them physically strong because they are going to take positions in the next mafia prince or king whatever.

I think I should talk to Juliet. I will text her if she is free today, obviously after six o’clock because my office hour ended at six. 

Aleena: Hey, Jul, are you free to talk after six? Text me back if you’re free today, I’ll visit Kim mansion. And tell me if Grandpa is in the mansion or not.

Juliet: Sure, I’m free, feel free to bother me and yeah, Grandpa is here, I’ll inform him that you’ll be coming, he will be happy.