42~ Proposal

Y'all "TaeLeena"today! Do loads of comments and do votes bruh🤧

Aleena

My breath hitches when I see him sitting on the couch with his legs crossed.

"Miss Aleena, hello—" He gets up from the couch and shoves his hands inside the pockets, staring at me with a wicked smirk. I don't know what is cooking inside his brain but I'm not going to step on his trap. He can't blame me now, can he? I didn't approach him, nor did I look at him after our last encounter.

I have made my heart steady after a lot of struggle and I decided to give a chance to Jungkook. I'm slowly progressing there. I might not be so used to his touches but I'll survive anyway. I can't break his heart. No, I can't. Jungkook may have been a jerk at first but he is changing slowly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and take off my long coat, resting it on the chair while feeling his heated gaze on my skin. "Just thinking if my little tigress is doing well with my brother or not." He says calmly and I clench my fist on my pants tightly. Breathe in, breathe out. Cool, calm.

"Oh, I have been doing good, Mr. Kim, thanks for asking." I roll my eyes and pad my feet near the kitchen, pouring some water on the glass. "Hm, if everything is good then, I would like to provide some very good news for you." He says and I frown. I look at his direction. He is with his signature style. Black tuxedo, black shirt underneath, black vest, black slacks, custom made loafer and a Rolex Air-King hugging his wrist. Fucking billionaire.

"What is it? And why do you think I should know this?" I ask and take a deep breath. As much as respect I had for this guy, it smashes with the soil within a minute. "Because it's about you." He replies calmly and I roll my eyes. I begin to drink the water but his next words make the water stuck to my throat.

"Be ready, bella. We're getting married within seven days." The water got stuck in my throat and I kept coughing violently. Within a minute, I feel his presence beside me and he begins to pat my back gently.

"Cool, bella. Cool." He pushes my hair behind my shoulder. When I become stable, I feel his palm above my shoulder and I quickly slap his hand away.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim. Are you kidding me? If yes then I would have to turn you down because I'm not in a mood right now." I say and pivot my heels near my bedroom. I hate it that he affects me so badly that I feel like I'm betraying Jungkook and I don't want to do that. I have had enough and I'm not gonna fall for his trick anymore.

"And who said I was kidding, bella? Cracking a joke is not my job." He says and leans against the wall. I stare at him with my sharp eyes. There is no way this guy is telling the truth. He just told me that we're getting married. He didn't even propose to me, he just told me that we're getting married.