14~ Frustration

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS🙂

 Taehyung’s Pov

“Where were you all day?” She asks with her soft meek voice, full of softness and honey slipping from that mouth. Fuck. This voice would be the end of me seriously. Why the fuck she has to be so soft like this? I get up from my position, straighten my posture and give her a blank look. Her soft gaze followed my face and she didn’t even bother to look away. 

“Go home. It’s late.” I shove my hand inside my pocket and she slowly lifts her head up, wiping the corner of her lips immediately. Her eyes go wide and she begins to pick her things and shoving them inside her bag like the world could fall apart. She was just zoning out I guess. I see her almost trembling her body and she is nervous. I didn’t mean to make her nervous this way.

“Slow down.” I say calmly even though her behavior makes me anxious. “I am sorry.” She says softly and I sigh. “I didn’t tell you to say so.” I say and she stops struggling to put the spectacle on the box. I bend down to clutch the box and her fingers slightly brushes mine. Her body jerks up. I put the spectacle into the box and placed it above the table.

“What are you doing here late at night?” I ask and she looks at me with her beautiful bark brown big eyes. Don’t tell me she was waiting for me. “I was doing some paper work Mr. Jeon ordered me to do, so I lost track of time, so here I am, sleeping like a crocodile already.” She laughs softly and I nod. That punk didn’t even think about her and made her stay behind paper work all day.

“Alright. You should go now.” I say calmly, her smile drops down when I don't smile. I know she was expecting me to smile back but what he doesn’t know is that I can’t actually smile. My smile died when I was a kid. “Yeah.” She replies with a low voice and gets up from the chair but a groan leaves from her mouth when she hurts her knee with the corner of the table.

I quickly bend down to clutch her and her soft body melts against mine, then her body jerks up and I make her sit on the chair gently. I cup her knee and begin to rub my palm there gently. “Be careful, Miss Aleena.” I say calmly and she lets out a shaky breath. 

“I-I was just, I don’t know how—”

“It’s alright.” I cut her off and stop my activity when I feel her nervousness. I remove my hand from her knee and stand in my previous position again. “Um, thank you.” She says and I nod. 

“Where were you all day? I didn't see you all day.” She beams softly. Went to beat the bastard who was trying to scare you. “Had some work outside.” I reply with a calm voice. “Oh.” She gets up from the chair and grabs her bag.