57~ Olivia

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS Y'ALL!

🆃🅰🅴🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶

My blood runs cold to hear Olivia is in hospital and she fainted. Getting up from the bed, all I’m seeing is red and Olivia’s pale body. She needs to be okay, she has to be okay. There is no way in hell she will be sick again. Didn’t I talk to the doctors? I surely did. Then why the fuck she became sick again?

I’ll fucking fire all of the doctors tonight, I swear I’ll kill all of them if she doesn’t response tonight. Getting up from the bed while the thought of Aleena is right in front of me totally washes out from my myind and all I'm pondering is Olivia. 

Olivia. Fucking Olivia. 

“Taehyung, wait—” I hear her small worried voice and my jaw clenches tightly. I was meant to be with my wife, fucking her real for the first time but everything goes wrong again. I quickly put on my trousers while my blood is boiling at an intense speed. I can destroy every fucking single thing in front of me. 

“Taehyung, where are you going?” She clutches my wrist gently and I stop. Even though I can easily let go and yank off my hand from her. “I need to go, bella. Don't stop me.” I say without looking at her.

“Where?” She stands in front of me and my fist tightens, she is wrapping herself with a lavender silk sheet and clutching it tightly over her chest, her hair is messy and she looks devastated. “Don't ask me anything right now, bella—” I detach my hand from hers and step inside my room directly. 

I change my clothes quickly, not bothering about setting my hair and spraying some perfume as I'm smelling like—sex. Don't bother. I'm not going there for a business meeting or to impress a woman. The woman I needed is already with me.

“At least tell me where are you going in the middle of the night, Taehyung. It's already one in the morning.” She says and I sigh, while putting the sneakers on. “Go and sleep, Aleena.” I inhale again. I don't want to see her angry and pained face right now. That provides me pain.

“You're abandoning me again, Taehyung.” It wasn’t a question but she just spit her fact. No, I'm not abandoning her but I need to leave for the hospital as soon as possible. Right fucking now. She doesn’t say anything and I hear the door slamming shut behind me. 

Clenching my jaw tightly, I clutch the digital clock which was the fast target to throw my anger on and I throw it to the floor with all of my force. My anger increased, chest heaving up and down and I quickly got up to leave the room.