84~Cherished*

Do votes and tons of comments y'all!

Taehyung

The moment my wife Jumped into the pool, I felt my heart almost drop from my ribcage. My stomach flips with an unknown emergency. This is not good. Not at all. She shouldn’t be behaving this way. The way I’m resisting myself from touching her, if she would know that. Didn’t I give her enough privacy for that? Didn’t I provide her with enough space not to consider me a user who is using her for pleasure?

I didn’t want her to consider me a rapist. Fuck no. I know I’m not a gentleman but her demands come first to me. I don’t fucking want her to get an idea that I’m only using her for her body. The reason is her past. All of the guys had touched her because of her body and nothing. I don't want her to feel the same way.

She should understand that I’m not like other guys. If I had the intention to only use her body then I would have done that a long time ago but I waited. I fucking waited a long ass time just to make her entirely mine where there wouldn’t be any restriction, any obstacle. And despite doing all of these, she had told me to consider myself a rapist.

Whereas I was raped by my stepmother, abused by her friends including male friends, Aleena had told me to consider myself a rapist. I must say, she had succeeded in pushing my highest button and my chest burned with burning lava. My heart stung whenever she uttered those words. Rape and rapist. Never in my life have I ever thought that I would have to hear those words. 

I know I was never a good guy. I was always a bastard but no one woman could ever tell me that I forced them, yes, I hurt them because they begged for it. They earned it as no one could resist Kim Taehyung. This is the reason I stopped touching her. She should know how this broke me. Even though I tried my best not to think about it.

Every time I wanted to touch her, her words stopped me. It resists me and It will fucking hunt me every time I will touch her. She wouldn’t know what is happening inside me. Fuck them. I need to save her. I need to fucking hold her. I’m still planning to put the baby on her so that she doesn’t leave, so that she can't leave me. Damn I would do everything to have her.

The way she threw the heels on me that had cut my jaw and It’s already bleeding, I hope she doesn’t panic to see it. I jump in the water where I see her already drowning and wriggling her hands here and there and she already reaches the middle, so I swim to her and grab her by her waist, pick her up and she begins to hit my chest with her small fists.

“Let go of me, let go—” She chokes a loud sob while still hitting on my chest, her hairs are strangling around her face and I remove them to see her face. “Bella, stop.” I say calmly, she is sobbing and trying to wiggle her body to free herself from me. I hold her tighter than before.