65~ Vows[21+]

DO VOTES AND TONS OF COMMENTS Y'ALL!

Song rec for this chapter: I wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys

Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez 

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

I returned to the penthouse right after the disappearance of Rachel. With my trembling body and my heavy heart, unprocessing brain with thousands of questions which I need to know, I need to find out and only Taehyung can provide that. What to do now? What should I do now? Did I just fall in love with the wrong person? 

Is this why people call him a monster? Why would this brutal truth have to show up this way? Wasn’t it better when it was hidden underneath the dark ocean? Who does he have to be this cruel? Why? Everything is messy and tangled. And I don't know how to escape from this so-called foggy fairy tale. Wasn’t it better in that twisted way? Then why does it have to end this way? 

Changing my clothes with a thousands of questions running in my mind, Mr. Jerry has been mewling but nothing is bothering me today as if everything is fading. Other days, I always get excited because of Taehyung and his silent arrival which always was my weakness as I always ponder how a big man manages to appear silently like he is a mouse. 

But everything changed in the snap of a moment. His arrival is giving me terror. 

“Hi, wifey—”

My breath hitches on my throat so harshly as if I'll die if I try to breath. That voice. Deep. Smooth. Velvety. Calm. Dangerous. As if he is inviting me to his territory. I'm the only one here left to face the handsome devil. I had never thought my husband’s arrival would make me scared. 

Turning around slowly, I see him leaning against the door frame, ankle crossed, one hand inside the pant's pocket. A cigarette is placed between his index and middle finger. He inhales deeply and puffs some smoke. With the white ashy smoke around him making him dangerously handsome and a lucifer at the same time, with his messy jet hair covering his forehead. 

The black crisp shirt hugging his body tightly with the hint of tattoos peeking from his shoulder. I gulp. He hasn't taken his eyes from me from the moment he stepped inside the room. 

Strange. Because, he doesn’t smoke inside the bedroom, not even in the whole penthouse. He knows I don't like it. “H–Hi—” I try to smile and act normal around him but I'm failing miserably. “Why—are you smoking?” I ask and step back when I see him stepping forward to me with his big steps. And he is going to swallow me whole.

“Ah, this—” He chuckles and rests the cigarette on the ashtray. “something was bothering me as well as giving me a headache, so I needed to smoke to kill the tension, before it kills me—” He says with a small smirk tugs on his lips. He meant that he already killed Rachel, didn't it? He surely did.