34~ Challenge*

*Watshit didn’t let me upload GIF 🤧

Do votes and loads of comments y'all. ‘TaeLeena’ again! Roar y'all!

Foreign languages used in this chapter and meanings:

Bambina- baby

Malyska- little girl

cazzo di stronzo - fucking asshole 

There are not so much intimacy here, just a sort of thing I added so, don't expect too much in this chapter.

Taehyung's Pov 

“Bend on the floor. All your four.” I order and she gulps nervously. I take a seat on the couch and wait for her to get up. She slowly gets up from the couch with her shaky body and bends the floor. My jaw clenches tightly when I see the reddish marks on her ass cheeks. Jeon fucking Jungkook!

I cup her ass cheeks and squeeze them tight. She gasps loudly. “Your tempting ass is begging me to spank them, bella. Do you want me to spank them hard?” I give a gentle spank on her ass and she moans. 

“Is it turning you on?” I say with a hush tone. “Tell me.” I demand and squeeze the flesh gently. She moans loudly. Fuck! “I asked something, Aleena—” I growl and give a harsh squeeze on her ass cheeks.

“Yes—” She breathes out and a loud groan escapes from my throat. She would fucking kill me. I get up from the couch, buckle my pants and drop on my knees behind her. Reaching out to her throat, I wrap my fingers around her throat and choke her a bit. I lips pressed against her buttcheek and I planted a soft kiss there.

I need to paint her ass again to cover up the mark that Jungkook created. Which is increasing my anger more. “Count, bella.” I order and spank her ass harshly and she winches in pain. “One—” She says with a shaky voice. 

“Are you going to let another guy touch you, Aleena?” I rub her ass gently and spank with all of my force while my other hand grabs her throat tightly. My legs spread across and placed beside her thighs and I'm hovering over her back. Removing her long black hair from her back using my face, I gently bite her shoulder and sucks there hard afterwards to create a sweet mark

“Aleena—” Another hard spank lands on her ass and she is about to fall on the floor but I wrap my hand around her belly tightly, to make sure she doesn’t fall yet. Unwrapping my fingers from her throat, I use that hand to spank her until she tells me to stop. 

“Taehyung, please—” She screams with all of her lungs when the last hard spank lands on her ass. “Ten—” She sobs loudly. “You still didn’t give me the answer, bella—” I growl near her ear and wrap my lips around her earlobe, sucking the sensitive flesh hard. 

“No—” She breathes out and I quickly pull her closer to my chest. Let her cry on my chest, she hisses loudly when her butt touches my thighs and she quickly throws her hands around my neck, burying her face on my neck, breathing heavily. I begin to gather her messy hair together, fixing them gently and she rubs her chest against mine, trying to create some frictions. My cock aches painfully when her hardened nipple rubs across my skin and the softest pair of breasts are tightly plastered with mine.

I plant a soft kiss on her shoulder and her body jerks up. I begin to smell her addictive scent which is going to the latest drug for me to take every single fucking day. I fucked up pretty bad. I couldn’t cage my temptation and I let them grow bigger. Now she is mine. I touched her, maybe my cock was not buried inside her but still she is mine.