38~ Instagram

Do votes and comments y'all!

Aleena

I want to love you.” 

This is the only word spinning inside my brain again and again. Reversely. Taking a big gulp, I stare at Jungkook, he is staring at me with such a passion in both of his eyes. I’m currently unsure how to ignore it, how to look away from his soft stare. It would be a huge lie if I say that I didn’t notice only lust other than any emotion. I see the sincerity through his doe eyes. 

“Jungkook—” My throat becomes heavy, the muscle clenching around my vocal cord, threatening me to break down. “I—I have never said this to anyone beside you, Leena. Please—please, don’t let them hear anyone beside you, Leena. I—I had been keeping them inside me for so long.” He says with a heavy breath and he is in pain. So deep pain and it’s breaking my heart. I can’t decide whether to turn him down or accept his offer.

“Your secrets are always safe with me, Jungkook. You don’t have to worry about this. I promise.” I assure him and he smiles at me gently. He suddenly pulls me into him and hugs me gently, a warm hug. I was hesitating a bit but I wrapped my arms around him too. I heard about Jungkook’s reason for hating Kim Taehyung but what about him? Why does he hate Jungkook so much? Is it only because he found out about Jungkook and Kristen’s forbidden relationship or is there something else too? As I heard him speaking about their childhood where Jungkook always tried to approach him.

Breaking the hug, he clutches my cheek gently, stroking his thumb-pad on my cheek softly while staring at my lips. He brings his lips near me and softly kisses near my mouth, I take a big gulp. He didn’t leave my skin yet, the space where he’d kissed me, still burning. He gently presses his lips on my jawline, brushing his lips on my jawline gently while sending electric spark through my whole body.

He removes his lips from my jawline and presses her forehead against mine. Then he kisses my forehead softly. I suck a deep breath. “I don’t want to scare you, Leena. I want to be gentle with you, show you that I’m not a bad guy you always think about me, but I need some time, sweetheart. I Really need some time to improve my inner self which has been destroying the past years, which has been rotten with bad blood which needs purification.” He says with one breath and exhales a long breath against my skin.

“Please be with me, bear with me. I’m trying, Leena. I’m trying.” He coos softly and pecks my lips softly. He clutches my hand gently and squeezes it soft. He brings it near his mouth and plants a very soft and tender kiss on my palm. He is pretty gentle, which I fear the most, my poor heart wouldn’t be able to bear this much gentleness whereas I always got pain in my past. “You never talked to me, Leena. Tell me about you.” He purrs softly while interlocking my fingers with him and brings them near his chest.