48~ The first night*

Y'all, do votes and loads of comments! Like a flood of comments, lessgo!

* means there will be a sort of intimacy so, get ready with your comment!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

The car ride is awfully silent and it’s making me more nervous. I’m nervous as hell as if I’m a virgin who is getting married and going to lose her virginity tonight. I experienced this night a long time ago and I was not that nervous. Why? Because I didn’t know anything about marriage and the first night of the wedding

Taehyung is looking outside of the window while I’m almost trembling. What if he forces me to do something? I don’t think I’m ready as Jungkook’s mother and his child’s murder confession still in my mind and I couldn’t shake them off from my mind. 

And I’m more frustrated with myself. He shouldn’t feel safe, he shouldn’t but my poor mind tells me that he is not dangerous and he can’t do something like this. He might be dangerous but he can’t do something like killing an innocent child. Maybe, he will tell me now. Or, probably he doesn’t believe me at all.

“Don’t stress too much, bella.” He says calmly and I look beside to see him already staring at me with his bright hazel eyes holding no emotion. I don’t reply and look away, clutching the bouquet of flowers tightly. I’m married again. Bind myself to a dangerous man again. He—wouldn’t share me with anyone, right? Like Luca did? He said he doesn’t share. I sink my lower lip hard with my teeth and feel his presence beside me. Right beside me.

“Are you nervous about the first night, bella?” He asks with a whispery tone and kisses my cheek gently. I close my eyes and inhale deeply. His small touches are sending electric shock all over my body. He pushes the strands and tuck them behind my ear, kisses my cheek again and my body jerks up slightly.

I’m glad that the car stops and the driver confirms the destination. I ponder about my mother and Jerry. Mr. Jerry would be crying without me. My mother? Where is she going to stay? Will Taehyung allow me to even see her? My eyes are getting blurry already and my chin wobbles, lips tremble.

I hear the door open and Taehyung is waiting for me to climb down. He again wraps his arm around my hip and helps me to settle down, making me stable with my weight and he squeezes my waist gently. We head towards the entrance where I see the guard watching the whole area. The penthouse is huge and this area is kind of isolated. I didn’t see many people living here.

Heading towards the main entrance, I see four big dogs barking at us. There are four big German Shepherds barking at us while showing the huge teeth. I clutch onto Taehyung’s  tux tightly. “Don’t worry, they’re not so used to seeing anyone with me, they will get used to it.” He assures me and leans closer to me, kisses onto my temple gently. I’m flushed.