71~ Truth

Do votes and tons of comments y'all!

🅐🅛🅔🅔🅝🅐

I can't believe at all that Olivia and I have the same birth date. She is so happy to get me and Taehyung together and Taehyung treats her like a father. Probably he doesn’t understand it but I can clearly see it in front of me. Like crystal. And Olivia too, she considers Taehyung her father. 

Olivia is like a shining star, and Taehyung provides her with all of the facilities. She showed her interest in ballet and Taehyung already admitted her to the ballet class and she is taking classes on a regular basis. Taehyung does everything that Olivia wants because he doesn’t want to hurt little Olivia as she has a heart daisies. 

Still he wouldn’t admit that he loves that kid. Whatever, he needs a lot of time to learn the emotions, I'll help him to learn, little by little, steadily. He is taking baby steps and he will learn all of the emotions, how to understand them, how to express them. 

I feel Taehyung bending down and his lips hovering over my ear, he wraps his warm lips around my earlobe and sucks it gently. “What are you doing here? Olivia is looking for you.” He wraps one of his arms around my middle and another one, he rests it above the railing. 

“Nothing. Just pondering.” I reply and he spins me around, pushing me slightly while my body leans against the railing and Taehyung hovers over me. “About?” He removes the short hair from my forehead with such a care as if he doesn’t want to hurt my hair, a small, the tiniest frown rests on his brows, making the scene more obvious as he is doing something which is pretty important to him, removing my hair. 

Cute.

I might forget to mention that my husband often acts adorably which I treasure, I adore it when he makes my beard with my hair, when he gives me massages on my hair to make me relax and he had threaten me not to tell anyone that he makes my beard and often provides me with head massages. 

“About you.” I reply and his gaze locks with me, he raises a brow which I find always hot. “What is it?” He asks and clutches my cheek with his big palm, rubbing my cheek with his thumb pad gently. I quickly circle my arms around his neck and he holds me firmly. 

“My husband is good at heart.” I pat his left chest gently and he raises his brow again. He leans into me when I'm face to face with him and says, “I'm good when I'm with you, ma belle. Other than that, I'm not as good a man as you think about me. And you already see my bad side.” He says and I mentally winch.

“Yeah, still you're doing everything for Oli, taking care of her as her father, not letting her realize the emptiness of parents, yeah?” I roll my eyes and I see some sort of emotion through his eyes, he doesn’t hide them. The softness crawled over his face visibly.