07~ Contract

DO VOTES AND DROP SOME COMMENTS 🙂

FIRST STEP OF THE TRAP!

Jungkook’s Pov

Staring at my Rolex watch while impatiently waiting for the lady to appear, I hear my secretary Mr. Min clearing his throat and I looked at him with a raised brow. “What is it?” I ask and he shakes his head side to side.

“Spit it out—” I sigh anxiously and lean backward to the couch. I talked to Aleena and she said she will be here within ten minutes but it seems like fifteen minutes but she is not here yet.

“Sir, do you really think she is qualified enough to be your personal assistant?” He asks hesitantly and I roll my eyes. She can assist me well and I am hundred percent sure about it. She is smart and intelligent. 

“Do you have any daughter, Mr. Min? That you are jealous of her because you wanted your daughter to be my personal assistant instead?” I roll my eyes and he shakes his head immediately. 

“Of course she is qualified enough to be my personal assistant and keep your mouth shut, besides, I'm not a lion like Taehyung who always roars when someone makes a slight mistake—” I scoff and lean backward to throw my head on the couch.

Aleena Esshal will be the first girl to be my assistant and bed partner as well. I will train her to be my pet and I will be her master. I will make her mine, ruin her, break her in the worst possible way and yet she would want from me more. And I'm on the first step to make her entirely mine.

Thinking about her always makes me wild enough to tight my cock but this is not the right time. Almost five minutes later, I see my pet entering the room. Wearing a off white shirt, covering her chest pretty tightly, matching black pants, black blazer and a long coat hanging around her hand, her black hair is neatly tucked backward and she has a tight ponytail. 

She is looking so hot to describe in words. My cock twitches, pants tightens, stomach makes a turn and jaw clenches tightly.  

“Good Morning, sir—” She slightly bowed to me while I was eyeing her from head to toe, already stripped her naked. Her chocolate bronze smooth buttery skin, her big eyes, soft thick plump lips wrapping around my dick and how beautiful she would look when she will give me a blowjob, her mouth will be filled with my cum.

Her big plump soft sponge like breast, how would she react when I would cup them, play with them, how would she react when I would pinch on her hardened prickly nipple, suck her nipples, bite them to give her pleasure. Damn I'm going insane.