13~ Hers

YO! DO VOTES AND SWEET COMMENTS😊

Taehyung's Pov 

“What the fuck I am doing here?” The latter hisses while trying to wriggle his hands and legs effortlessly in order to get rid of the thick rope. I take a deep breath and gulp some whisky, then I take a seat in front of him.

Gesturing Soong Woon to let him free from the ties, I lean backward and try to make myself calm as much as I can. Leaning back to the comfort chair while observing the latter looking at me with a pair of wide eyes, I let out a small chuckle. 

“M-mr. Kim—” He gulps nervously and I take another sip from the glass. Tapping my feet gently while watching the frightened face of my secretary. No, ex secretary. “Mr. Kim, please save me, someone kidnapped me” He breathes out and I lean backward to my chair, I hear Soong Woon chuckles and so do I.

“Park Min-Hyuk—” I start and cross my legs, resting my left leg above the right one. “Yes, sir.” He replies softly. 

“You are fired—” I declare and take another sip from the glass. “S-sir, but why?” He stutters and my jaw clenches in anger as all the incidents when Aleena was in the elevator, how badly he shouted at her and she was so scared, that is making my blood boil in anger. 

Min-Hyuk has been working for me for the past five years and he is pretty loyal with me but that wouldn’t convince me to keep him or forgive him for what he did to Aleena. He has to pay for what he did. “You did something wrong when we were in the elevator, you remember?” My grip tightened around the glass and it could break anytime. 

“Sir, I apologize for that. If you want, I will ask forgiveness from her too. Please sir, don’t do this.” He pleads and I chuckle again. “You know that I don’t like to repeat something again and again. I am a man with one word.” I reply and keep some blades and scissors above the table after taking them from Soong Woon.

“Park—” I inhale deeply. No matter how badly I try, I can’t remove the image of her trembling small figure when he shouted at her. “You scared her badly.” My jaw clenched again and he gulps nervously when he sees me clutching the blade from the table. “Sir, please.” He pleads again which I enjoy the most. I love to hear people cry, beg for their life and one more chance which I never consider. 

I am a devil after all.

“Should I seal your mouth forever so that you never try to shout at someone else for the rest of your life?” I ask calmly and enjoy the panic though his eyes. A smug smirk appears in my mouth and I motion Nicolas, my bodyguard, to leave the room. Getting up from the chair, I take a seat above the table where Min-Hyuk is sitting.