60~ Assaults

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS Y'ALL!

F

oreign languages used in this chapter and the meanings:

My belle- my  beautiful
Bella- pretty
Malyska- little girl

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

Taehyung dropped me off at the mansion even though I told him thousands of times not to do this and I’m fine, the driver named David will drop me but he is way too stubborn so I gave up. After all, he is the great Kim Taehyung and no one can say no to me, not even me. He will somehow manipulate you to say yes with him, not in a bad way of course.

He told me not to talk to his father, I know he hates his father and honestly speaking, I don’t like that latter. He looks at me like I did some kind of crime to marry his son. Well, I didn’t force Taehyung to marry me but what’s the point of giving me the ‘I’ll kill you’ look? I really don’t know.

Climbing off from the car, whereas Taehyung already opened the door for me, I stood in front of him and wrapped his strong arm around my waist. He yanks me to him. “Remember my words, no encounter with Kim Kyung-Min, am I understood, ma belle?” He asks while cupping my chin gently, staring at my eyes, his jaw clenching slightly and he is still angry about the fact, I’m in front of the Kim mansion.

“Yes sir.” I giggle, trying to ease the situation but Taehyung’s eyes appear darker than usual. Not a good sign. “I’m not in the mood to joke, bella. What I said about Kyung-Min, I don’t want you near him, not even within two feet around your orbit, understand?” He tightens his grip around my chin and I nod. 

“Wait, you’re talking as if you're always joking with me. It’s me who always tries to lighten our mood, you and me both. Don’t try to snatch the credit from me otherwise, I’ll be hurt.” I complain and finally see his face easing, he chuckles softly and bends down to kiss my lips softly. Ever so softly.

“Why don’t you come with me inside?” I ask and he pulls me into a gentle hug, warm and feeling like him and only him. I think I’m getting addicted to him, his simple touches, the way he holds me, comforts me. I want to comfort him too, but he still has a steel barrier which he hasn’t broken yet and didn’t let me enter deeply. 

“Old Man knows that I’m busy and I have to leave for Russia. Aside from him, I don’t need to let anyone see or tell them that I’m leaving. You can tell Juliet on behalf of me.” He mumbles on my hair and I stare up at him, he is already staring at me.

“You call him Old Man?” I ask and he nods slowly which is barely visible. “Why?” I ask and he chuckles. “Because he is old.” He replies firmly and I laugh softly. “And why don’t you ever call your father?” I ask, my throat becomes heavy. 

“Because, I don’t consider him as my father.” He replies calmly and I nod. “I understand.” I try to smile and he cups my cheek with his big palms. “Thank you for not asking.” He rubs his thumb over my cheek bone and I smile. “I know you will tell me one day but not now. I understand.” I smile and I legit witness something in his hazel eyes, his features softening. 

Kim Taehyung is learning how to show emotions. Little by little. Baby steps.

Throwing my hands around his neck and standing on my tiptoes, I seal my lips with him and he pulls me into a sweetest kiss. By the meaning of sweetness, I meant there was no rush and no roughness. “Be safe, malyska—”