09~ Him

Aleena’s Pov

Aleena’s Pov

“I will miss you so much, Aleena, you have been the best employee here—” Sarang says while hugging me gently and I smile. “But I am happy that you grab a good job which can help you to spend less time running like horses everywhere and you can pay enough attention to your study and research—” She pats my shoulder and I smile.

“And I can’t thank you enough for helping me everywhere when I needed to, Sarang. I am truly grateful for the entire time—” I sigh and my gaze transfers to Song Woon who is playing with his pet dog named Sam. I sigh, he refused to talk to me after I told him I am resigning because I got a job already.

“Before heading to the uni, I would like to help you to organize the stuff-—” I let out a half smile and Sarang nodded her head in approval. “No need for that, besides, you are not working here anymore anyway, just keep it away, leave the store before I lose my shit—” Soong Woon hisses, his horase raw voice echoing and I let out a sigh.

“Keep your dirty mouth shut for a while, you little brat. Don’t you know how to respect others?” Sarang yells out loud and I squeeze her hand gently, gesturing to her to calm down. “She is leaving, Soong fucking Woon, for god’s sake, behave with her this time—” Sarang adds and I shush her. 

“Do whatever the hell you want—” Soong Woon says roughly and gets up from the bench with his pet Sam. I just sigh, there is nothing I can do right now other than sighing deeply. Earlier session with Jeon JUngkook is still playing with my mind, kicking, punching and striking my brain, almost he is fucking my brain that I can’t be focus on anything right now.

“Don't mind my arrogant brother hun? He is really a pain in the ass sometimes but he has a good side to, It's just he had some rough childhood and he became like this but he is wrapping himself with layers of hardness like steal but he is a good human being—” Sarang says with one breath while I can sense the vulnerability in her voice as she speaks everything. 

“But you have to treat me hun? You got the bestest job so, I owe you a generous treat—” She points her index towards me while dancing it slightly, I let out a soft laugh.

“Understandable—” I chuckle. After some chit-chatting session with Sarang, I went straight to the drinks area to arrange them perfectly. 

“Excuse me—” A deep smooth voice echoes, causing me to turn my head to see the owner and I almost squeal under my breath to see the handsome male standing with a pretty blank face, blank eyes sparkle with a tiny bit of exciters before they go normal. His hazel eyes hold no emotion at all and his eyes have the power to drench all my strength to speak back.