33~ Dirty[21+]

BITCHES! ‘TaeLeena’ are here

BITCHES! ‘TaeLeena’ are here. Do votes and loads of comments. Do not be muted just because it's a smut chapter. Almost all of you demanded the inmate scenes of ‘TaeLeena’ and here it is so I deserve the flood of comments. Don't disappoint me hun😑

Foreign languages used in this chapter and the meanings:

Prikosnis' ko mne - touch me

Bella- pretty

Bella signora- pretty lady.

Mi señora- my lady

Fottuto mio- fucking mine

Taehyung's Pov 

“You sure you want me to touch you, bella?” I breathe near her ear and she presses her chest against mine. “Badly—” She moans softly and a loud groan escapes from my mouth. I have to do this, I have to fucking do this tonight. I'm well aware of the fact that things are not gonna be the same when we will wake up in the morning but she broke every limit of my patience tonight.

“You'll regret it, bella—” I wrap my hand around her throat and choke her a bit. She doesn't seem to mind. “I wouldn’t—” She breathes out and throws her head back. We're in my luxurious penthouse near Seoul which is not a very populated area. 

“Things will be changing from the moment I touch you my way.” My jaw clenches and she breathes heavily, I press my knee on her clothed core and buck it gently, she lets out a soft moan and all of the beast inside my chest waking up to haunt her soul. 

“I know—” She answers while biting her lower lip, eyes are half-closed, looking like a sex goddess. My goddess. “Think, bella—” I give her one last choice before breaking her tonight. I don't have any plan to fuck her with my cock but my mouth. My mouth will be every inch of her body, painting with my scars created with my mouth, my teeth. 

Kim Taehyung will be doing something which he never did to any woman before. He is going to bend the rules of touching a woman without contract, tasting her sweet pussy which I have never done before. Aleena Esshal. She will be regretting everything in the morning but I can't fucking help myself right now. I'm fucking greedy when it comes to her.

Prikosnis' ko mne—” she whispers. I groan and yank her face to me. “Fottuto mio—” I growled and let go of her. Stalking towards the huge couch while unbuttoning my shirt and tossing the tie away, I take a seat there and spread my legs apart. She is standing near the kitchen island and looking at me with a pair of confused eyes.