66~ Escape

Make sure to shower the chapter with loads of comments y'all! Lessgo!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

I picked up Mr. Jerry with me today. I'm not going to return home today. I need some time. I really do. I'm probably running away from Taehyung. But I need this, I really need it. I didn’t talk to Taehyung after our sexual intercourse, Taehyung did his usual staff right after we had sex. 

He took me to the bathroom, cleaned me, made my hair into a beard, and made me eat. Everything. And I didn’t utter a single word. And he didn’t push me to talk to him either. He likes calmness though, but I know he doesn’t like it when I don't talk.

Still, he didn’t push me at all. It's not that I'm fan-girling over him or I'm really doing because he—he has that personality who deserves every single girl's attention, appreciation and so much more. Only if they knew how dangerous a man he is actually. 

Does that mean he really killed Jungkook's child? I wouldn’t be surprised at all. 

I want to go far away, he is still hiding so many things from me and I'm tired of all his games. I don't want to hide and be sick anymore. So, he needs some lessons. Some solid lessons so that he doesn’t hide anything from me. No matter how much my brain says me to leave and turn my heart down but the thing is, he already won my heart, ruling like a king.

And truth to be told, I have never felt so cherished. Never. But he is sick. The things he has been doing is making me sick to my stomach. I wanted to talk about this matter so that he leaves these but his answer kind of made me speechless again.

❝Don't try to change me, bella. I'll never change. Never. You can never control me. You want the whole fucking world burn in fire, you want someone's heart, someone's blood. I'll gladly give them to you but never tell me to stop picking up fights because I'll always do this. Always.❞

❝If you think I'm a gentleman, then I'm not. I'm a villain after all, who will burn the whole fucking world to get you, to save you, to keep you with me. I'm not a hero. I was born a villain, not as a hero. Bear with me, bella. I don't want you to see only the good side of me which is only reserved for you but also the darkest side of mine where I use violence, where blood is my most favourite thing.❞

❝Do you want to know what my second favourite color is after black? It's red. Because the color of the blood is red. The color of anger is red. The color of the vengeance is red.❞

My head is spinning. I don't know what else he wants me to see. I will start to hate him again if he insists on me to do something forcefully. I pick my Jerry and place the phone on the table. To leave all my traces here. Taehyung had told me that he put a tracker on my phone for safety purposes and nowhere else.