53~ Permission

Y'all! Do votes and drop a loads of comments! Lessgo!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

“I'm alright, Taehyung. Don't need to be freaked out by the doctor again.” I almost bark when Taehyung carries me and places me down on the chair. He is so stubborn. I keep telling him that I'm okay but he is not bothering to hear me out. When I refused to see a doctor, he called a doctor who is coming in a while to check my wound if I have any small pieces of glass inside or not.

“Eat, bella.” Two words. Only two words he just let them slip away from his mouth. And in this entire time, almost one hour, he didn’t bother to talk to me while I was talking like I was talking to a tree. “I don’t want the doctor to cut my toe open and search for the missing glasses.” I cross my arms over my chest when I see him serving my breakfast. 

“Eat. Then we will talk about it.” He says and pours the glass with orange juice and apple juice for him. I tilt my head side to side. “Nope. The doctor will come by then.” I protest, he doesn’t reply while chewing the sandwich and I stare at him. How can a guy look so peaceful and handsome when he is just minding his own business and eating. Freaking chewing his food.

“The doctor can go back. Now eat.” He replies calmly but I don’t talk this time. I’m busy observing the male beauty in front of me. He is wearing a navy tux with navy shirt underneath, black vest, silver tie hanging around his neck, silver cufflinks, and a golden Rolex watch. I’m not okay. I can't tear my gaze away from him.

“You can’t be full by staring at me, bella. I suggest you eat rather than looking at me like that.” He says calmly but I legit hear a groan escape from his chest. A small smirk appears on my mouth. “Is it turning you on?” I tease him and he looks at me with a raised brow. “My stare?”

“Yeah, I’m always turned on when you’re with me and I’m ready to fuck you senseless. Consider it a red flag for you. You looked at me like this and I imagined you thousands of times this way while you’re sucking my cock and taking it deep down in your throat.” He says and my eyes become ball, heat rises on my cheeks and this time he smirks, I gulp and look away.

No wonder why people say he has a filthy mouth. Shameless unholy mouth.

I didn’t argue and finished eating without looking at him as I was so embarrassed. No, flustered mess that I couldn’t look at him. I see from the corner of my eyes that he pats the napkin over his mouth and gets up from the chair. I need to talk to him about something. I can’t be inside this huge penthouse bore as hell. Idon’t know his decision but I need to at least voice it to see what he does.

“Taehyung—” I called out and about to get up, he extended his hand near me and I looked above to see him looking at me with a pair of blank eyes. “I need to talk to you.” I gulp and he nods. “I know.” He says and I frown, I take his hand and he helps me to get up. Without giving me any chance to talk further, he lifts me in bridal style and heads towards the huge sofa in the living room.