30~ Pain and pleasure[18+]

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS, Y'ALL AND READ THE NOTICE AT THE END

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS, Y'ALL AND READ THE NOTICE AT THE END. A SURPRISE IS WAITING FOR YOU, I PROMISE😉

Aleena's Pov

Whenever I reach my apartment, an unknown, unsettled feeling crawls over my chest. All I'm thinking is about Kim Taehyung. Why is he so gentle towards me? He does something that makes my heart flutter. 

Tapping the bell, I sigh in defeat while looking at my feet, the door opens within a moment, revealing a worried face Jungkook. I almost gasped when he clutches my elbow and yanks me to him effortlessly, I land on his hard chest and he cups my jaw gently with his other hand. Making me look upward to see his face.

I blink twice. He looks—okay, pretty fresh. Sharp jawline as if he can cut onions by the sharpness of his jaw, small lips, an adorable mole under his lips, dark thick eyebrows almost frowning, doe eyes searching for answers, messy dark locks covering his forehead, water droplets are almost dripping down from the locks. 

He took a shower already and, well, he looks relaxed and fresh. My hand lifts upward to touch his wet hair. “You took a shower.” I say and I feel his hand trials down near my ass. “I did.” He replies calmly. 

“What took you so long, Leena?” He asks huskily. More husky than usual. “I'm sorry.” I sigh and try to detach my body from him but he immediately pins me against the nearby wall and towers over me while placing his hand beside me on the wall and another one wrapping around my waist. 

“That didn’t define my question, sweetheart.” He says. His face is dangerously close to mine, his eyes are dragging holes into my skin, burning them invisibly. I take a good look of his body.

Wait, he—he is naked. I mean half naked. He is wearing nothing but a black slacks, his upper body is naked. He just took a shower a while ago and the water droplets are dripping down from the middle of his chest, glistering his sculpted abs. 

His tattooed arm. Oh my God. This should be illegal. I was never a big fan of tattoos but after seeing Jungkook and Taehyung, I insisted on myself to change my mind. These two brothers will be the death of me. 

“Wait, how did you find the pair of new clothes? And you said you already managed a nurse for my mother—”

“I purchased a new phone. Simple.” He replies without taking his eyes off of me. His hand is still wrapping around my waist and he slightly yanks me to him again. I blink twice.

“Then why did you tell me to pick the mobile for you, Jeon?” I ask and he leans closer to me. “It's not about the phone, Leena. It’s about the important file I told you to pick for me and you were so late that I almost failed on the deal and it almost slipped away from my hand.” He replies calmly and I take a big gulp.