31~ Club

DO VOTES AND LOADS OF COMMENTS Y'ALL!

Warning: Very disturbing and mature content ahead. Read at your own risk.

Aleena's Pov

Shaking with fear of them while hiding myself under the bed, I tried to calm myself down. Although it's not working at all. It’s becoming worse. 

Aleena sweetheart, where are you? See your daddy is here. Are you not going to greet your father, honey?” I heard the monster's voice, calling my name sweetly which seemed creepy to me. Why was I calling him a monster? 

Because, he was. With a good facade he was wearing to cover up his nasty self.

Aleena Sweety. See, daddy brought you a teddy bear. You love it the most, isn’t it?” He began to stalk towards the whole room. I wasn’t sure if he saw me earlier or not as I was busy running and saving myself from him.

I observed his movements. His feet moved towards everywhere in the room to catch me. I was well aware of it. But I had to at least try to save myself from the monster. 

I saw him coming towards the bed and I clamped my mouth shut, trying to control my heartbeats. My free hand was placed above the dusty surface and he suddenly stepped above my hand. I let out a muffle squeak like a little mouse. Tears were rolling down to my cheeks uncontrollably. 

My knuckle was already bruised and I could sense that, he stood there for a minute before stepping elsewhere. I breathed out heavily. My chest was heaving up and down violently. My hand was numb and I quickly brought it near my mouth to bow my bruises to make it heal. At least now.

Nah, you're not here then. You love to play with your daddy, isn’t it? Alright. You want me to find you? We're playing hide and seek? Okay. I will find you, honey—” He croaked loudly and stepped outside of the room.

I let out a shaky breath and pant heavily. Just when I thought I was saved. I saved myself from the wolf's claw, I felt a tight iron grip around both of my ankles and I got dragged outside of the bed by someone. I screamed with all of my lungs but nobody came. How would someone hear me? No one was home. Not even Sophia.

If she was there, I could at least save me from this monster. His own father. Within a snap of time, I was laying on my stomach while struggling with my life to free myself from him. “Let go!” I scream with all of my lungs while trying to kick his chest he was so stronger than me that it was nearly impossible to tackle him down.