43~ Dinner

Y'all! Let the drama begin! Do votes and loads of comments!

Aleena

Staring at the dress and the ornaments Taehyung had sent me a while ago while anger is bubbling up inside me, I feel like destroying every single thing in front of me. Why is he doing all of this? 

I hear Amma is making some noises as she is watching TV. Sighing deeply, I change my gaze to Amma who is trying to call me and I quickly pad my feet near him. “Amma, what happened to you? Are you alright?” I clutch her face tightly, I can see the horror in her eyes, she signals me towards the TV to see something with her shaky hand. 

I look behind to see what she is trying to show me and I drop down to the floor with a loud thud. 

Breaking News: The Russian big personality and the famous business tycoon Luca Kuznetsov died by an explosion with his partners at his own home. The special investigation team has informed us that the fire had spread from the cigar smoke and the mysterious gas spreading all over.”

I blink twice, rub my eyes and pause the news, seeing it again and again. Luca died by explosion? Luca Kuznetsov died? How? He is not a guy who can be killed easily. His whole house burned down, he was with his business partners and probably with his mistresses. 

So, I'm free from now on? I wouldn’t have to worry about him catching me? He wouldn’t come after me? Kidnap me, claim me? I'm free. I'm free. 

“Ma, he died—” I look at my mother who has tears streaming down to her face, smiling at me. I have never been so happy hearing someone's death news but today. If not for me but my mother. My mother is in this situation just for him. Only for him. 

Clutching her hand gently, I kiss her palm and bury my face on her lap. “He died, Ma. Our worst nightmare has already died. We're free. We don't have to worry about hiding ourselves anymore, Ma.” I sob loudly. Tears of happiness which I'm witnessing for the first time. 

But who killed him? Victor?

I stare at the people who just bring me to the salon to prepare me, I count on them, six girls in total. I blink twice. Is there any need to do all of this? Taehyung had changed my SIM card along with the phone saying I don't need to use the old mobile so he freaking broke my expensive IPhone 12 Pro Max which I purchased by my first salary and gave me a customized 13 Pro Max made with gold. Seriously? 

What on earth I'm going to do with the gold mobile? People might rob me for that. When I asked him he'd said—

“You'll be my wife, bella. Wife. So, how could you think you'll be outside without protection? Remember, you're going to be the wife of Kim Taehyung. The billionaire. Not even a millionaire. Do you understand, bella?”