8~ Mine

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS BRO!

Aleena's Pov

Letting go of my jaw, he clutches my cheek gently and begins to rub his finger on my lower lip gently. I gulp, the way he is looking at my lips while licking his lower lip and tucking the soft flesh between his lips, he looks so intimidating. I gulp,  my chest is heaving up and down violently. I am not so used to this kind of behavior.

“Sir—”

“Shh—” He shushes me by placing his index above my lips and I gulp. He moves his face near me and I forget how to breathe. I quickly look away and feel his hot breath near my ear, he is sniffing my hair and I can feel him inhaling and exhaling my scent.

He suddenly pushes me on the couch, causing me to gasp loudly by his sudden action. Before I could do anything he clutched both of my wrist and pinged them above my head. “Aleena—” He breathes out and panic rushes over my blood like thousands of electric volts, my brain stops working and I gulp nervously.

“Sir, Please—” I exhale heavily. His musculine scent, strong cologne, rich perfume and lastly his handsome sexy face which is hovering over me, I can see the lust and hungriness in his eyes which is making me vulnerable to my core. 

I am not just a personal assistant to him. He bind me with a contract so that he can use me as much he wants and I can assume that clearly, I am not like a dumb fanfiction character who can assume anything but act as a stupid character who can’t understand why the hell everything is happening.

It’s something that's not fancy to me, I am used to getting this treatment where men only want me for my body but not my soul. And Jeon Jungkook is one of them. This is my fate where Jeon Jungkook is going to ruin me and I can’t do anything about it. I have no power, not verbally, not physically, nor am I a rich woman who can fight back with him through the money. 

My eyes are getting blurry without even realizing and I didn’t even notice the tear slide down at the corner of my eyes. After a split moment, I feel a soft feather-like touch on my cheek which belongs to Jeon Jungkook. I flinch and look at the male who is looking at me with a soft face which I am seeing for the first time.

“Get up—” He gently makes me sit on the couch whereas my body is still trembling slightly. “You shouldn’t behave this way, Aleena—” He husks out and I can sense the irritation in his voice visibly. “I don’t like sensitive women—” He says cockily and I clench my fist on my pants tightly.

“I am sorry, sir. I will be more careful about it the next time—” I look down and inhale deeply while my throat is becoming heavier as I am stopping myself from crying.