78~ Drawn[21+]

Do votes and tons of comments y'all!

🅐🅛🅔🅔🅝🅐

Staring at my reflection in the mirror while observing myself with my sparkling eyes, I touch the mark on my neck which is now in a bright shade of red. Taehyung always makes sure to provide the mark with new attention everyday to make sure it looks brand new. The mark looks angry on my skin which happens to be my favorite. I don't bother to cover it up by using makeup now, as he is going to mark here again.

I'm wearing a long black silk gown with a side slide which is bearing my thigh, the dress is off shoulder and the neck is a bit lower than usual which is showing my cleavage a little. A pair of black ankle lock high heels hugging my feet as usual, my hair open up fully and part in the middle.Tonight, Taehyung and I have a business party to attend and here I'm in the salon to groom.

There are three women who helped me to dress up, put on makeup and set my hair and I'm currently waiting for my husband to come and pick me up. It's been a week since I meet Sophia and Taehyung had fucked me in front of her. I was mad at him at first. However, that didn't last long, more likely, he didn't give a single chance to be mad at him.

Stepping out of the salon, I see my husband leaning against the Limo while his attention is fixated on his phone. He is probably staring at something vital as a small frown resting on his brows. I stalk towards him, trying my best not to break the adorable frown appearing in his brows. He is wearing everything black as usual.

"Worried about something, hubby?" I stand in front of him and he rotates his eyes from his phone to me, I flash a big smile and he locks the screen, shoves the phone to the underpocket and crosses his arms over his chest, staring at me, observing me from head to toe and a satisfactory small smile ghosts over his lips. My heart skips a long beat.

His smile is beautiful and I envy him for smiling at me this way which almost takes my breath away from my lungs. Ho doesn't know how beautiful and alive his smile is. I want him to always smile. However, I'm a little jealous of thinking that he would be smiling to everyone. He better smile at me only. "Is there something on my face? You're drooling, princess." Taehyung lifts his hand to clutch my cheek gently and rubs his thumb on my cheekbone gently.

"How do I look?" I ask, not taking my eyes from Taehyung and his smile widens a bit. "Stunning. As always." He bends down a bit to kiss my cheek. I smile. Opening the car door for me, he waits for me to climb and then he climbs in the car. The close partition gives us privacy. Taehyung wraps one of his strong arms around my frame and leans closer to press his lips against my cheek gently.

His manly scent, soft perfume which is unlike a man as they loves to wear strong perfume. He smells rich, leather and new clothes because of the new three piece suit he is wearing. "Why do you not like strong perfume?" I ask breathily as his lips left my cheek already and trailing down to my chest, near my cleavage, kissing and sucking the flesh softly.