24~ Bella signora

DO VOTE AND DROP SOME SWEETEST COMMENT Y'ALL"

Aleena's Pov

Last week flew away pretty fast. I didn’t bump into Kim Taehyung nor did I see him after that night. Somehow it feels like he became a ghost or probably disappeared somewhere magically. 

And after that incident, Jungkook didn’t try to touch me forcefully. He suddenly becomes a gentleman. But my mind drifted to Taehyung. Where is he? Does he hate me because I was the one dragging the issue of his tattoos? He was angry.. Definitely. He might talk calmly but I understood he was angry that night.

“Earth to Aleena—” I snapped back at Yoongi's voice, calling my name with a gummy smile plastered on his mouth which I love the most about him. Yoongi and I have been friends since my first arrival in this university. He actually helps me a lot. He teaches me Hangul and we often hang out together. [Note: Yoongi is younger here,]

“Sorry, I was just—”

“Overthinking.” He says with a huge sigh and his smile vanishes. “Don’t overthink, hm? Everything's gonna work out smoothly. Don’t you worry about that.” He gives me his best smile and I smile back. We have been doing our thesis together and I’m glad he is not a guy who depends on others, moreover, he helps me a lot.

We have been working on this project for almost four months and the last three days are like hell for me. You can consider that I rarely slept at night with my office and my mom. I’m working my ass off just because I want to be the best at my latest presentation, after that I’m going to publish the paper. I’m pretty excited.

My phone buzzes inside my backpack and I quickly grab it only to see Jungkook’s text. 

Jungkook: Hope you’re not stressing, Leena. And all the very best for today.” A huge smile crept on my lips. He really remembers it. I mentioned it once that I have an important project to submit and I was working on a thesis. He really remembers it.

Me: Nope, I’m not stressing and thank you so much for your wishes, Jungkook. I really appreciate it.” 

Jungkook: Don’t be so professional, hun? We’re not inside the office.”

“Aleena, we need to work on this, see.” Yoongi scoots closer and marks the reaction I made last day in the lab and I groan in frustration. “This is so frustrating, Bro. So frustrating, you know I checked it almost a hundred times but still I made mistakes. Thank you for checking.” I pat his shoulder and he tilts his head side to side.