55~ Missing him

Surprise update! Do votes and loads of comments!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

I see Taehyung getting ready for office. Not office, he has to leave for a business trip to Paris for six days. He said he wanted to take me with him but as my new semester has begun and this is my last semester which is pretty important to me, he couldn’t take me. I squint my eyes and see my husband making his neck tie, his veiny hands are visible, the way he is making the knot, I can see his reflection through the mirror.

He had slept peacefully last night and I checked the time, he slept for six hours straight after our encounter. He is slowly opening up with me, little by little. He is a good man by heart and I understood it very long ago. However, he doesn’t show it in front of anyone, he loves animals. Though he pretends that he doesn’t like Mr. Jerry, I saw how he pets him, how he stares at my cat and I saw some emotions in his eyes. I truly saw it.

Slowly getting up and sitting on the bed while the soft duvet wrapped around me like a burrito. I begin to twist my body and a yawn suppress from me while watching the male in front of me. “Good morning.” I chime out with my sleepy voice and see Taehyung has a small smile on his face. A tiny one. Nope, the tiniest one.

“Morning, bella.” He says huskily and I smile, hiding my half face with the duvet. I see Mr. Jerry is coming towards me and directly sits in front of me, mewls softly and I giggle. “Mr. Jerry needs to refill his bowl, yeah?” I pat his head and he begins to rub his head on my palm. 

“I already refilled his bowl.” Taehyung says and finally turns around while shoving his hand inside his pocket. He is wearing a black tux with a white shirt underneath, black tie hanging around his neck, silver cufflinks, Golden Rolex watch hugging his wrist and that golden wedding band around his ring finger, black slacks, polish shiny shoes. He is so goddamn handsome, I can’t look away.

“Done admiring, wifey?” A small smirk appears on his mouth and I clear my throat loudly, quickly looking away. I hear him chuckle. “Go and freshen up, bella. Will be meeting you at dining—” he says while checking his watch. I slowly get up from his bed and quickly run in my room. 

Brushing my teeth, opening my hair up, wearing a sweatshirt with tight jeans and an oversized hoodie and my signature Nike sneakers, I ran downstairs and already found my husband on the sofa, reading the newspaper and Jerry—wow, my cat is very fond of him.

Jerry is on Taehyung's lap, trying to see what he is reading in the newspaper and trying to scratch the newspaper only to earn glare from Taehyung but Jerry is stubborn. He keeps scratching the newspaper and Taehyung places the paper down on the center table.