04~ The Devil

FIRST GLIMPSE OF THE DEVIL!

Aleena's Pov 

Clutching the mobile, I bite my lower lip hard as to whether I should call Jeon Jungkook or not. What if he is busy and he cuts the call after shouting at me? I heard he has a brother who is scarier than him, what if his brother picks the call?

What the hell am I thinking? Why would his brother pick the call? I smack my forehead pretty hard and regret smacking my forehead. 

Alright, I need to call him otherwise I wouldn’t be able to let him know that I got his wallet and where he is living. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, I dial his number and my heartbeat is increasing in an intense speed. 

Hello, who is it?” I gasp to hear his voice and gulp nervously. He is not in front of me but it still feels like he is right in front of me and controlling my moves.

“I-I um, Mr. Jeon, your wallet is with me and you dropped it last afternoon at the convenience store so, would you like to come and collect it or you want to send someone to collect it?” I say with one speed and take a deep breath.

Ah, Miss Aleena, you know that a wallet is a personal thing that can't be handed over to someone easily, not everyone is like you, yeah?” He chuckles and my heart misses a beat. What is this heart's problem actually?

“Then will you come?” I ask softly. 

Do you want me to come?” He asks huskily and I gasp again softly. 

“Ah, um no, I was just asking about the medium how you want to get your stuff back—” I chuckled nervously. 

“I am pretty busy, Miss Aleena, can you come over to my home please?” He asks softly and I bite my lower lip hard and think for a second. Why is he talking so gently?

“Ah, Mr. Jeon, I am a busy person too, I need to go to my University—” I mumble softly. “It's Sunday, isn’t it?” He asks and I roll my eyes.

“Well, I am a masters student and an international student too, so my classes are on only Saturday and Sunday—” I reply while scoffing under my breath. Why did I explain it to him? How dumb I am actually. 

“I see, but still Miss Aleena, if you come to my home, it would be easy for me. I will send a car, so it wouldn’t take much time—” He says and I roll my eyes again.

What does he think? Does his car have superpower which can reach me at his place within a moment?

Please—” He says again softly and he should stop doing this, playing with my poor heart.