56~ Positions [21+]

Do votes and leave a flood of comments y'all! Don't be muted just because it's a smut chapter

Do votes and leave a flood of comments y'all! Don't be muted just because it's a smut chapter. Lessgo!

 🆃🅰🅴🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶

Leaning against the door frame while waiting for my wife to come out from the bathroom, I cross my arms over my chest, waiting impatiently for her to arrive. I'm eager. Eager to have her, hold her, kiss her fucking senseless. 

Since the day I kissed her, her lips have become my new addiction. I have never kissed anyone else in my entire life after Jinnah which was almost eight years ago on the night I killed her. Eight years, fucking eight years. I have finally overcome my trauma. I have finally learned that I need to trust my wife more. 

After all, I'm gonna keep her with me forever. Till the last day on this earth, until my last breath. I have been obsessed with one girl and get her after loosing a lot of blood but it's fucking fine because she is officially mine. Only mine.

She steps outside of the bathroom while wiping her hair with the towel and a white bathrobe covering her naked body. I watch her humming a song while that stupid cat circling around her legs. She throws the towel on the bed. She is still not aware of me being present here, observing her moves.

She is about to take off her robe but finally her gaze fixated with mine and she gasps. “Taehyung—”

Bella—”

We stare at each other, her lips are trembling and I'm fucking eager to claim those lips again. The tension between us is intense. “Hi—” She smiles at me and I nod. “Hi back.” I reply and she giggles softly which is the only thing I want her to show me, only to me but not others.

“Finish the task you were doing earlier, bella.” I demand and see her gulping nervously, her teeth sinking on her lower lip which is so damn sexy. “Let me see your sexy body, bella.” I step closer to her which causes her to step backward until her back hits the wall. 

Hovering over her while placing both of my palms over the wall, caging her into me fully, I stare at her innocent face, looking at me with a hint of fear and excitement sparkling on her coffee brown orbs. “Take off the fucking bathrobe, darling. I won't repeat.” I say calmly but she still remains silent. 

“No.” She breathes out when I push some strands behind her ear and my fingers touch her earlobe slightly. My jaw clenches tight and I raise a brow. “No?” My eyebrow shots up again, anger bubbles up inside me but I remain neutral. 

My hand reaches her throat and wraps my fingers around her throat, yanks her to me and she gasps loudly. “Trying to disobey me, tigress, hmm?” I press my thumb on her lower lip and rub the soft flesh gently.