89~ Truth unfold

Do votes and tons of comments y'all!

Taehyung

My jaw clenches tightly and I put Yeonjun down. He clutches my trouser tightly and shakes his head side to side in disapproval not to let him go. “Mamma is mad, don't go. I don't want to leave you. Mamma said she's leaving.” My son's eyes tear up and I take a deep breath. “Jungkook. I think I would have to tell you guys to leave today. My apologies.” I say without looking at them and pad my feet upstairs. 

I know what is going to happen. I hide the most significant thing from my wife and I need to face it. There is no way in hell that I would allow Aleena to leave me. I have waited so fucking long and I could never leave her. Opening the door, the first thing I see is my wife's back and she is—breathing heavily. 

Bella—” I call out as softly as possible. She turns around and throws the pictures directly at my face. I close my eyes and take a deep breath again. “What the fuck is this? Care to tell me everything now? How come you got every single thing about me? How come you collected everything? How?” She blurts out and I clench my fist tightly. 

“You have been stalking me for years! From the day I got attacked by my stepfather to my engagement with Luca, my graduation in Russia, even after coming to South Korea, where I'm going, where I'm staying, who I'm talking to and texting, every single thing has been stalked by you!” She spats in anger and I inhale again.

“Don't shout. It's harmful for you, bella—” I say softly and try to approach her. However, she steps back and plasters herself with the nearby wall. “I have been stalked all these years by you. Whereas I told you every single thing about me, I shared my past, my present and my future, you remained a mystery to me. A misplaced puzzle which I was trying to find so hard. You never told me anything about you and I didn’t push you because all I did was just to give you some space so that you can tell me everything. But what did you do? You hide everything from me. Everything!”

Tears gather at the corner of her eyes, the crystal shiny tears roll down as if it just created a crack through my heart. It aches so badly. The thing I hate the most is her tears. And she's crying because of me. “You know everything about me but I know nothing.” She sobs loudly. “And you know because you have been stalking me for years.” She sobs harder and I tilt my head side to side.

“It was for safety purpose, bella—”

“Stop lying!”

“I don’t fucking lie to you, bella.” I say calmly and she chuckles. Painfully. “You don't lie. But you hide.” She says and my breathing gets heavier. She is right. I hid a bunch of things from her. “Can you deny it, Taehyung?” She asks and steps closer. I clench and unclench my fists to control. When I don't answer her, she laughs softly.