51~ His everything [18+]

Do votes and tons of comments y'all! Don't be muted just because it's smut chapter

Do votes and tons of comments y'all! Don't be muted just because it's smut chapter. Lessgo!

🆃🅰🅴🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶

Watching Aleena with Jungkook made my stomach and chest always burn. Inhaling deeply, I followed them whenever they reached the hotel room which made my fist clenched tightly. I was going to kill that fucker if he tried to touch my wife. They stepped inside and my eyes burned, there was no way Aleena could betray me.

The glass door shut off before I even stepped inside and saw them together. Jungkook pressed his lips against Aleena and they both were kissing like there was no tomorrow. No way, no fuckin way! I banged the door with a loud thud but they were not aware of me here, standing outside, watching them like hawks, like I could kill Jungkook.

“Open the fucking door!” I growled loudly while seeing them still kissing. Jungkook took off the sweater from Aleena’s body first, then her turtleneck. My blood was warming in so much speed, I wondered if my skin burned through the veins. I kept banging the door but there was no use.

He unclasped her bra, his lips trailed down to her neck, sucking and grazing his teeth whereas I should be the one doing that to her. Jungkook pushes her onto the bed, unbuttoning his shirt while staring at Aleena like he was devouring her with his hungry eyes. Pain stabbed through my chest, splitting them open. My jaw ticked and I tried again to break the fucking glass door.

“Don,t. Don’t fucking touch her!” I spat and growled like a lion. Jungkook hovered over her while Aleena was eager to have Jungkook. Jungkook cupped her naked tits, squeezed them hard and I punched through the glass but it was no use. No fucking use of it. I kicked, I punched, I shaked but nothing happened. They didn’t even know I was here, watching them having almost sex.

Jungkook withdrawed Aleena’s pants and a horrible scream ripped through my throat, I caouldn’t fucking see them having sex, Jungkook fucking my wife and Aleena seemed to be enjoying every bit of it. Which was clearly visible through her big eyes, her innocent face. 

Suddenly Aleena’s gaze fixated with mine and she flashed a pained smile, her chest was heaving up and down while Jungkook was on her lower half. Tears slid from my eyes from the very first time as I was testing the betrayal again. But it was unexpected. Surely unexpected. My wife betrayed me with my brother.

She clutched Jungkook’s messy jet black hair and pulled him closer to her, she crushed her lips with Jungkook while her eyes were on me. I growled again. I punched the door again, pleading with my eyes so that she stopped it. It was torturing me, hurting me so bad as if she was slicing my heart apart. Raw and vulnerable.