82~ Us

Do Votes and tons of comments y'all!

Read the IMPORT note at the end of the chapter

🅐🅛🅔🅔🅝🅐

My body is literally burning, not for Taehyung whipped me, fucked me hard as he already applied ointment in my skin and insisted on me to take painkiller. My body is burning in anger. Like what he did earlier. He freaking left without saying anything. I compared him with Luca, yet he didn't say anything. I thought he would backfired, talk back or would deny the fact that he is not like him. Of course he does not like Luca.

I love Taehyung's dominance. I have fantasies and I share them with him, I like it when he provides pain. It might sound weird but I love to be manhandled by him. My traumas seem to be erasing with the pain and pleasure he provides. I was kind of afraid to have a sexual encounter with him but he removed all of the sacredness from me. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him for what he did to me.

Getting up from the bed and checking my reflection on the wide mirror, I take a deep breath. He thinks giving me his back will sort everything out? He will ghost me? I will give him the silent treatment this time. Fixing my hair one last time, I step out of the room only to see my husband talking to Jungkook and Soong Woon together. Great.

"Aye, Aleena. Long time no see, hun?" It's Soong Woon who speaks but all of my attention is towards my husband. He is not looking at me though, he is staring at the file in his hand. His leg crosses over the other one and he is attentively staring at the stupid file. No traces of having sex with me earlier. Anyways. "What are you doing here? I mean-"

"I'm your sister-in-law, don't accuse me. Ask your brother instead as it's his office." I cut Jungkook off and cross my arms together. Taehyung still doesn't respond to anything but I can see he clutches the file tightly. "I'm definitely not accusing you. Hyung, did you perhaps called her over for-"

"Having sex, so what?" Finally, my husband responds calmly. However, I can see from the side that he is glaring at Jungkook. "Nothing." Jungkook shakes his head slightly. "Nothing, but you never-I mean you used to warn me not to take any woman in this company, let alone sex. Now you're the one who is breaking rules, I see." He rubs his jaw and heat rises on my cheeks. They're talking about sex so casually as if they're talking about evening snacks. Wow.

"I'm leaving." I clear my throat and leave the room without looking behind to see Taehyung. The moment I step inside the elevator and push the ground button, the elevator is about to stop but my husband has to burge in so, he pushes his hand to open the doors and step inside. I don't show any reaction, I knew he would be here anytime soon as he could never ignore me

Never. No matter how badly we fight, no matter how badly I trigger him. It will always be the same. Him, being possessive and protective towards me.

I cross my arms and tap my feet vigorously, waiting to hear an apology from him. There is no way in hell that I would forgive him for what he did. He whipped me without asking me if I wanted to, without any reason. The silly reason why I gave Alex my number. And he thinks I will forget just how badly he behaved? Like a toxic psychopath husband. He clutches my shoulder blades and checks on me from head to toe.

"Bella, I told you not to leave that early, you're not in a good condition." He says calmly and I scoff visibly, "Don't you think you should have thought about it earlier when you were whipping like I'm your dog and you need to train it?" I blurt out, my throat getting drier. He clutches me by wrapping his strong arm around my waist and yanks me to him, making me gasp.