91~ Keeping your heart

Aleena

Aleena

Taehyung is Victor. Victor is Taehyung.

And I missed the point. How could I not recognise the deep voice? He changed the attire but his voice? How could I not recognize his deep voice? It seemed known to me but I never dug too much to find out Victor was Taehyung. My blood is boiling, my body is trembling in anger. If he had known me for years, then why the hell didn't he stop Luca from marrying me? 

He was with me all the fucking time, watched me closely and I knew nothing. “Bella—”

“Why? Why did you let Luca claim me? Why did you let him touch me, broke me? And when I came here, why didn’t you stop your brother from harassing me? You called me whore, you remember? Basically it was you who pushed me to Jungkook, let him dream of getting me. Why did you do this? Why?” A sob breaks free from my throat. This is too much to bear. I called Victor as my savior and Taehyung was the one who had been protecting me all along and also, he let Luca use me, he disappeared after my wedding. 

“I know you have a ton of questions. You need to sit first, bella.” He says softly, the red fingerprints are visible in his cheek and I assume he doesn’t bother that I slapped him a while ago. A painful chuckle leaves from my mouth. Should I be happy because I have known him for years, he was my first best friend and also my savior who saved me from everything, or should I be mad for not telling me first? My heart is going crazy and I want to jump off the cliff.

Taehyung tries to approach me but I refuse, “I’m better here, Mr. Kim. You tell me everything.” I say calmly, tears are accumulating at the corner of my eyes again. This feeling. I can’t define this feeling, whether I should cry, be happy or be angry with my husband.

“Don’t do this, bella. You know I can’t stand it when you talk to me like this. It—” He pauses, his deep husky voice is too soft and my heart clenches tightly, he shouldn’t be talking to me like this. He looks hurt and I’m hurting him. However, I need to be strong this time, he has been hiding everything from me. “It what?” I ask and stare at his handsome face drenching its power.

I have never seen him wearing a hoodie, never. This is the first time I’m seeing him wearing a hoodie. Which makes him ten times younger than his actual age. “Hurts.” He finishes and a tear escapes from my eye, my heart skips a long beat and I swallow deeply. Kim Taehyung accepts that he is hurt. I can’t believe this.

“Do you really have that heart to realize what it means to actually hurt?” I ask, take a big gulp, my throat muscle clenching and I can burst into tears anytime. I’m trying my hardest to control myself in front of him. It’s hurting like hell. “I always had. I just didn’t realize until you left me.” He says softly, his face isn’t blank like it used to be. Kim Taehyung finally showed his emotions fully.