45~ Emotions

Y'all, “TaeLeena” Are here

Y'all, “TaeLeena” Are here. Do votes and loads of comments!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

Slowly opening my eyes, I immediately shut my eyes because of the heavy light, it takes a while to adjust the light with my eyes. Repeating the task again, I slowly get up and sit on the bed, looking around and trying to remember the unfamiliar environment if I had been here before or not.

Taehyung's penthouse. His bedroom. 

I try to recall what happened last night. I groan out loud when I feel my head is heavy. Then I remember everything slowly. Taehyung. The dinner. Jungkook. His mother. Taehyung confessed he killed Jungkook's mother and his—

My hand unknowingly clutches my belly. I do it a lot often and every time I see someone pregnant or hearing something about this, I feel pang. I feel pain inside my chest. However, after hearing the confession that Taehyung had killed Jungkook and Kristen's child, my mind went blank.

How could he do that? How? He killed a kid. Did he really kill the child? If yes then I would never forgive him. Never. I know the pain of losing a child. But the question is— did he really kill the child?

Getting up from the bed, and walking over the hard cold surface, I hiss when my toes touch the cold tile. I begin to walk and almost five minutes later I reach the ending line of the master bedroom. Do I have to live here with Taehyung? How would I live with a man who had killed a small life? If this is true? Would he force me to live with him? Would he rape me by the name of marriage? Would he lock me up like Luca did to me in the past? 

He can do this easily when he already forced me to get married to him and after the marriage, I will be his legal wife and I can't do anything with it. He will forcefully snatch everything from me, right? Tears accumulate at the corner of my eyes, my vision getting blurry and I begin to climb down through the stair with my wobbly legs while clutching my belly. 

There I see him sitting on the couch with a newspaper, he is hovering over it and seeing it carefully, I notice him wearing spectacles. He is already set for the office, wearing everything black and oh, I forgot to mention that the whole interior of this monstrous penthouse is black and navy blue, which is nearly black. My gaze locates at the main entrance, the elevator and I begin to pad my feet near the elevator but his voice stops me.

“So, you decided to leave the place while wearing the pajama set?” He says without looking at me, I look at myself. Wait, why didn’t I notice earlier that I’m wearing a baby pink pajama set? I look at Taehyung who just changes his gaze to me from the newspaper.