61~ Dark

DO VOTES AND BUNCH OF COMMENTS Y'ALL!

LESSGO!!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

“Do everything quickly boys. We don’t have much time in our hands.” I hear Sophia hisses and she bends down to me to cup my chin. “You think your sugar daddy can help you this time? Save you this time? He is in Russia, how is he going to save you tonight?” She laughs out loud and her eyes twitch. I tried to scream but failed again and again.

“I’m going to fucking kill you, you little whore of Kim Taehyung. He refused me just because of you and if you’re gone or raped by someone, he would never look at you, never!” She punches on my nose and I cough violently, she gets up from her previous position after punching me one more time and I witnessed blood pouring from my nose. 

Nothing is bothering me but the disgusting touches. I close my eyes and hope someone would come to save me but there is no one. Just when I thought that I’m going to be assaulted by the people again and felt my they’re trying to yank my pants down, I heard a loud gunshot. And suddenly everything goes silent. Then another gunshot within a moment, then another. 

The grip around my hand loosen, the grip around my mouth loosen. And suddenly I can move and no one is forcing me. All the three guys were trying to assault me, their body fell beside me and I quickly sat with my trembling body. The blood had dried on my nose but my whole body was aching and my soul shaking. I scream with all of my lungs when I see I’m soaking with blood and my body jerking up every single second.

“Aleena—” I hear a heavy deep voice but all I’m caring about is the blood and my body aching with pain.  My breath hitches and it gets stuck on my throat, clenching the muscle around my throat and suddenly, I can’t breath. I feel a strong grip around me, pulling me closer which is not familiar. “Aleena, are you alright?” I hear the husky voice ask and I look up to see the latter clutching me tightly.

“N—namjoon?” I whisper and some tears roll down from my eyes. He quickly wraps his suit jacket around me and covers my body fully, pulling me close to him. “I—” I don’t know what to say, so I just lean against him and let my tears fall, not bothering about the circumstances. “You’re alright, sweetheart. I got you.” He strongly holds me against him and a loud sob breaks free from my throat. 

He pats my head gently until I become jelly into him and he lifts me up, carrying me in bridal style, heading to the car. He places me down and climbs on the car too. My body is still trembling, too sensitive to even look at myself. Namjoon again pulls me into him. The car starts to run while Namjoon  begins to wipe my face with wet tissues. My tears are flowing like rivers and I can’t just wipe off the memories from my brain of what happened earlier.

“It’s alright, Aleena. You’re safe right now.” He holds me close and I sob loudly. The rest of the ride was silent. Neither Namjoon, nor me, no one talked. He was just patting my head gently and holding me close to him. I see that we have already arrived at Taehyung's penthouse and finally I feel like home. Our home.

“I can walk, Joon.” I whisper when I see him attempt to lift me again, so I stop him and he helps me to climb from the car. He takes me to Taehyung’s room and I didn’t tell him to fetch in my room as I want to stay here, in Taehyung’s room. Since he is not here but this room smells like him and he never really forbade me to stay here.