23~ Blood. Red.

DO VOTES AND DROP SWEETEST COMMENTS Y'ALL

DO VOTES AND DROP SWEETEST COMMENTS Y'ALL. 'TAELEENA' AGAIN🤧

 Taehyung’s Pov

Sighing deeply, I waited for Aleena to play the movie. I was doing some work on my laptop but it couldn't last long because of her. I couldn’t stay away from her at all. I had to come here to check on her. I saw earlier how she was giggling and laughing her ass out, falling on the couch again and again. 

No matter how bad she suffered, she didn’t forget to smile and she is a strong woman. She is the charming and strongest woman I have ever seen. It's kind of peaceful to see her in front of me. She plays the movie and sits comfortably on the couch.

She is sitting less than two feet away. If I want, I can touch her in my way and she wouldn’t say no to me. I'm well aware of the fact that she is attracted to me. Hell, she should but the fact is I can’t touch that innocent angel. I’m a monster, my dark past would destroy her in the worst possible way. My obsession would kill her day by day and she is already covered with scars. I don’t want to provide more scars to her.

“It’s my favorite movie.” She says softly. “I know.” I immediately bite inside my cheek when she looks at me puzzled. Blinking endlessly, her long thick eyelashes bathe her cheek again and again. “You know? How?” She asks and scoots closer to me. This girl has some guts inside her to stay here with me.

“Don’t be delusional. I didn’t say anything like that.” I say and sit comfortably. Trying. Trying my best not to look at her otherwise I will lose my control and can do something I would regret later. I try to focus on the huge screen in front of me but I can’t. 

There is my temptation, my obsession and addiction sitting beside me, telling me to devour it. The sweetest poison which I only drink if it’s her and her fragrance, her presence. I loathe it. I can’t possibly ruin the angel sitting beside me because I know if I touch her with my bloody hands, she would turn into ash and I would lose the reason for living again. 

I don’t want to paint her with my dirty bloody shitty colours, she wouldn’t bear them. She would try to go away from me and I know I would have to force her to be with me because if I claim her to be mine once, there is no letting her go. I’m not a gentleman. I would never let her go and probably I would have to kill those bastards who have already seen her naked.

Those people who have seen her cry, seen her vulnerability, seen her laugh, thought dirty about her. I would have to kill them all because Aleena Esshal will only be mine and this is the reason I’m staying away from her but she seems like a magnet. A magnet which is pulling me back and throwing me back to her miserably.