72~ Facing the truth

Do votes and tons of comments y'all!

🅙🅤🅝🅖🅚🅞🅞🅚

“Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Aleena Esshal Kim is here to meet you. I tried to stop her but she said it's urgent and she wouldn’t leave until she can talk to you.” The housekeeper, Tyres says and I look above to him while raising one of my eyebrows while clutching the glass of wine in my hand.

“I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon. I tried to stop her again and again but she is stubborn.” He adds and I lean backward to the couch, spreading my legs apart, I loosen the tie and sip from the glass.  What the fuck is she doing here today? Didn’t I tell Taehyung that I wouldn’t be bragging myself between them? 

Because, I saw that my Leena is happy with my brother, more than she was with me for a few months in the past. I saw her genuinely happy,  as well as Taehyung. Both. Taehyung and I might hate each other but there is something lying beneath my heart, on the deepest depth, there is something, an inch of respect for my brother hiding. 

I might never admit it but he was my savior, he saved me from those monsters. He might deny the fact that he doesn’t remember but I do. He saved me. He killed for me, he received the punishment from my mother without uttering a single word, just for me. He was always quiet but I always simped around him. Always root for him. However, I never got his attention. 

I failed again and again miserably. 

But that doesn’t mean I'll forgive him for what he had done to me. He snatched everything from me. Including the last person I wanted to believe, I wanted to fall in love with.

“Send her in.” I declare and throw my head back, closing my eyes, I inhale and exhale for a few times to calm myself down. After a few moments later, I hear a soft knock and lifting my head, I see Aleena standing right near the door frame.

She is wearing a white turtleneck with a black cargo pants, a pair of white chunky sneakers, hair tied up into a ponytail, minimal makeup, her light bronze skin tone shining under this bright yellow light. The black overcoat is hanging around her hand. She seems prettier than before. 

“Hi, Mrs. Cheater. What have I done to get a chance to see you in front of me?” I ask and a small smirk appears on my mouth to see her face twist in embarrassment or anger, I can't define. “We need to talk, Mr. Jeon.” She says with her soft voice and I raise a brow. Mr. Jeon, hun?

“About?” I take a sip from the glass and lift my legs above the center table. Taking out a cigarette, I place it between my lips and light it up with the zippo. “May I take a seat first?” She asks politely and I scoff. “As if you took permission from me before cheating behind me.” I inhale some smoke and see her clenching her fists at her side.