64~ Sharing pain

Sorry for disappearing, I was busy and pretty sick so, I didn’t get time to write.

Anyways, do votes and loads of comments y'all!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

Opening my eyes slowly, a groan escapes from my mouth when I can't move at all. I tried to move but failed. Then I realize I'm in Taehyung's room and the iron grip around me is Taehyung's grip. He is hugging me so tightly that it's almost impossible to even move my hair. 

One of his hands is wrapping around my middle securely and another one around my breast, cupping it gently yet tightly. My back is tightly pressing with his front and one of his legs is above my legs, caging me so tightly as if he doesn’t want me to let go. I try to move and face him but a whiny moan escapes from his mouth, barely audible and he clutches me tighter than before.

Did he just whine? Did he really? Wow, I never thought Taehyung would be whining like this. After a lot of attempts, I have finally succeeded to turn around and face the handsome devil sleeping so peacefully with nearly pouty lips, long eyelashes blended with his skin, and hair is messy. He looks ethereal. 

He looks so peaceful as if he doesn’t have any worries and he doesn’t face any difficulties sleeping, he is sleeping like a little kid and I don't want to disturb him, wake him up. I don't know when I passed out last night as last night, he ended up fuck me again in that bathtub and I passed out. I don't remember a single thing after that.

Probably he washed me afterwards and then—I looked at myself and found that one of his black t-shirts hugging my body, smells like him and only him. My hand reaches up to mess with his jet black messy hair and I only find out just now that he is a heavy sleeper. 

Scooting closer to him, I begin to touch his greek God like face with a hint of softness because of the way he has been sleeping like a kid. My fingers begin to rub his sharp jawline with some rough subtleness, then his soft kissable pinkish lips and suddenly he kisses my index and middle finger gently, causing me to gasp in surprise. He is still closing his eyes.

“You're not sleeping at all—” I complain and he pulls me closer to him, pressing me against his chest and I already melt like chocolates. His soft lips press against my forehead and he begins to kiss my forehead gently. I inhale his manly scent mix with the morning and I think I'm getting addicted to this man. All of him.

“Good morning.” I mumble on his chest and kiss his flesh gently. “Morning, ma belle—” He says with his husky morning voice. Two words. Literally two words are enough to take my breath away. I place another kiss on his chest and wrap my hand around his shoulder.

“If you keep kissing me like this, I would have to fuck you again, wifey. Even though you're sore.” He says huskily and I pop my head from his chest. He immediately flips me and I'm above his chest, he wraps his hands around my back and keeps me in the place.

“Are you always horny?” I tap his nose tip gently and he finally opens his beautiful uneven hazel eyes, he stretches his arm above and clutches my cheek gently, rubbing his thumb over my lower lip gently. “With you, always.” He replies and my cheeks heated up. 

“Um, did you dress me up?” I ask a dumb question and he raises one of his eyebrows. “Is there anyone you were expecting to dress you with my clothes?” He asks and I sink my teeth on my lower lip. “After having sex?” He adds and I look away. He cups my chin and makes me look at him.