29~ Social accounts

DO VOTES AND LOADS OF COMMENTS Y'LL! “TaeLeena’ AGAIN!

Foreign languages use in this chapter and the meanings:

mi señora- My lady

lo sé- I know

Bella- Pretty

Aleena's Pov

Never in my life have I ever thought that I would be sitting on Kim Taehyung's thigh. He touched me. It felt surreal, ethereal as well as intriguing. Even though he didn’t touch me sexually but I can feel the hotness, the tension, the sensuality. 

His room is huge as if it were a soccer playground but I couldn’t pay attention to the interiorly because Kim Taehyung is right near me. And when a guy like Kim Taehyung is with you, you wouldn’t get time to see anything but him.

He is a literal perfection. 

Bringing my hand near his chest, I begin to touch his tattooed shoulder and examine them with gentle caress. I can sense his heated gaze, he is staring at me with such an intensity that it's almost impossible not to be nervous. 

“What does this mean?” I ask while touching the ravens inked on his shoulder. “Why do you want to know?” He asks calmly while his hand is on my hair, playing with the strands. Gently. 

“Look interesting. Ravens.” I breathe out. Heavily. When his knuckle reaches my collarbone, he strokes his knuckle in a gentle manner. 

“It's up to you. To find the meanings.” He says firmly and I let out a huge sigh when I feel his stare on my chest. Well, cleavage. As some sort of cleavage is showing up from the black floral top with thin ribbon sleeves I'm wearing. 

“Each one has some significant meaning behind all of the tattoos, right?” I ask while my hands are on his upper chest, caressing a lilli that inked on his chest. 

“I know you're a smart lady, Miss Aleena.” He chuckles darkly. I got plenty of compliments from my professors and friends but achieving compliments from Kim Taehyung makes me thrilled. I'm honoured. Probably. 

Why is he touching me? Based on my research, he never touches any woman without binding them into his defined 'Devil's contract', then why me? Why is he touching me? Or, am I acting dumb like fiction characters? He is attracted to me?

Should I ask or let things happen? What if he stopped doing whatever he is doing to me? It feels somehow good and satisfactory. Or, am I being greedy for his touch, his only. That simple kiss he planted earlier which made my body ache in craving for more even though he didn’t even touch my lips with him.