Thank You♥

Hello!

It's your ShyBee_Bangtanlove

Hope everyone is doing good and you all enjoyed the first book of 'Obsession' series. I just want to thank all of the people out here who have been with me in this journey for over six months and finally I'm putting an end here.

There were some mistakes and typos since English isn't my first language and there are some loopholes too. I know. I'm aware of it. Yet you guys gave it a shot and I'm truly thankful for that.

In this book, I tried to portray everyone's character with pure details. I don't know if I was able to do that or not but I tried. And I'll be trying my best to improve my writing more in the next upcoming books. 

It’s not like I never thought of giving up on myself and doing nothing. Getting hate, bad comments, the discouragement, so many things tried to pull me away from writing. I had that stage and I really wanted to quit. Glad that I didn’t and continue writing. It's all because of you.

Anyways, thank you all a ton for staying with me in this journey of 'Insanely Obsessed' and my hottest couple so far 'TaeLeena'. 

By the way, the book haven’t ended yet though. As the epilogue is still on the way so, wait for me.

Epilogue is coming right after Eid.

We'll be meeting in the next book of Jungkook which is coming soon.

Till then, 

Stay happy, healthy and hydrated.

Love,

Bee❤️