47~ Wedding bell

Y’all, it’s “TaeLeena”

Y’all, it’s “TaeLeena”. Do votes and loads of comments. It’s their wedding so, yeah.

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

Sitting on the toilet while trying to calm myself down, I wipe my tears, my tongue is still heavy which refuses to let me talk. I fixed my hair, my dress, my ugly face which was soaking with water. I clutch my chest tightly. I’m not angry at Sophia but myself.

I'm a weak little shit who couldn’t fight back at all. I was in a miserable state because of the small clicking sound, it made my mind go blank utterly. She had done horrible things to me and traumatizing me with clicking sounds was always so funny to her because she had already disabled me. 

I hear a soft knock on the door making me jolt up at my tracks, my body trembling again violently and I’m afraid it’s someone who is here to kill me. My breath becomes uneven and my eyes are becoming blurry again and again. What if they kill me?

Bella—” 

That voice, that deep smooth honey voice. Calm and collected, calling me with such a gentleness and it’s making me calm for a second. He wouldn’t harm, right? He would not. Another soft knock and my body trembles again. 

Bella, open the door. Come out.” He says calmly and I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my sound. I can’t let him see how broke I’m right now. No way. He would think I’m a weaker miserable shit than already I’m. I breathe heavily. Again and again. Breath in. Breath out.

Bella, don’t insist on me breaking the door.” He says again and I inhale again, my soul is shaking and I bite my lower lip hard. Please let me stabilize myself. I want to talk please. I wipe my tears harshly and bend down to catch my uneven breath again. I can do this. I can.

Within a moment, he opens the door as if it was nothing for him and his eyes meet mine. The giant man looking at me with his bright hazel eyes, his face calm, dangerously calm and he examines me. I blink slowly and gulp dryly. My tongue is still heavy. I try to smile at him.

“I—I’m sorry.” I whisper and look down immediately. I’m not sure if he had heard me or not actually as it becomes almost impossible for me to move my tongue. “For what?” He asks gently and bends down to clutch my shoulder, making me stand but I was about to fall, he pulls me closer pretty quick. 

Wrapping my hands around his huge psyche, I bury my face on his chest hoping he doesn’t mind. He actually didn’t mind because he had  wrapped his arms around me protectively. I don’t cry. I just close my eyes and feel his warmness, comfortness. “For taking so long.” I finally utter with my soft whispery voice and I feel his mouth on the top of my head.