77~ Responsibility

DO VOTES AND LOADS OF COMMENTS, Y'ALL!

Taehyung's look in this book is revealed at the end of this chapter.

🅙🅤🅝🅖🅚🅞🅞🅚

It feels surreal that I'm going to meet my daughter. That daughter I thought had already died and Taehyung had killed her. I wasn't even aware of the gender that time. I'm nervous. Pretty nervous. And being nervous is never Jeon Jungkook's thing but right now.

As if I'm going to sit for an important examination in my life. 

Meeting my daughter for the very first time feels like that though. As I have never seen her before. And I don't know if she will like me or not. Taehyung and Aleena, both had encouraged me that Olivia would definitely like me as I'm her father.

Yet, there is something happening in my left chest, my heart is squeezing slightly as if someone is stabbing there invisibly. My daughter. Kristen and my Daughter. Kristen is no more but our daughter is here to resemble us.

To make me remember every single bloody moment that I did wrong. I should have believed in her. Keep faith in her. I was a dick of a boyfriend who didn’t believe Kristen. Who didn’t investigate the matter and directly drew the line. I was a dick.

Whereas Kristen took her life and here I was busy fucking whores. Everything happens for a reason. I couldn’t sleep last night and I'm unsure if I would ever be able to. After finding the harsh and unacceptable truth which really happened in reality. Kristen never betrayed and she left this world to be mad at me.

To punish me.

And it hurts. It hurts like a pure bitch. My chest is burning in pain and I'm trying so fucking hard to ignore the burn. I'm failing miserably though. The face of happy Kristen, smiling, laughing and cracking jokes to enlighten my mood. To ease the situation. Everything is gone now.

She would never return.

Never. Not in a million years.

Running my fingers through my dark locks, I check myself one last time before leaving my room and heading towards the entrance. My brother already sent a car for me. I smile a little. How he takes care of me like I'm still that nine years old kid, unable to recognize the harsh truth, unable to process how they used me.

I have learned something after tomorrow's incident. Life snatches something precious from us, however, in return, it provides us something significant which pushes us to begin life again. It gives us something so that we don't break down.