06~Harm

BEFORE STARTING THE STORY, DO VOTES AND SOME COMMENTS TO APPRECIATE FOR GOD'S SAKE🙂

BEGINNING OF THE TRAP!

Aleena’s Pov

“Well, I can offer you something, Miss Aleena—” He says and I look at him with a frown. “Um, what do you mean by that, Mr. Jeon?” I ask and keep his hand away from my lap to his lap. 

“Well, you have a good background and you are fluent in English so, I would like you to offer you to be my personal assistant, you will be perfect for this position, I must say, besides, I can pay you enough to live without any worry for the rest of your life—” He says and my eyes go wide, I gasp slowly.

“I-I, Sir, what are you talking about? You don’t even know me and I never—”

“You will do good, Miss Aleena. I trust you—” He smiles softly and this is the very first time I am seeing him smile rather than smirking at me. I gulp.

“But—”

“I will give you some time to think, Miss Aleena, I can assume that you are an intelligent girl who can choose the best for her wisely.” He says with a small smile and I think for a few seconds. I already have 2 jobs and all of them have been spent on my mother’s treatment. The amount of money I got from my scholarship is enough for me but I need to focus on studying more often otherwise my scholarship will be canceled. 

Things are a bit complicated for me right now and I don’t know what to do. 

“Um, how much money will you be offering me?” I ask with curiosity in raising my stomach so badly. 

“You will see it on your own, Miss Aleena, but I can assure you to pay a handsome amount of money, or maybe you can’t even imagine how much I am going to pay for you—” He leans forward to me and I lean backward, his face is so close to mine. I see his gaze drop down from my eyes to my lips and he tugs his lower lip between his teeth and I gulp.

Grabbing the opportunity of getting up from the bed as he is making me so uncomfortable and his gaze is so sharp and intimidating that It's better not to stick with him right now. “Uh, I will let you know my decision, Mr. Jeon, I decided to take some time for thinking—” I say and see his upper lip curls up into a smirk. His signature smirk.

“Yes, sure, Miss Aleena but make sure you don’t take forever and I am demanding a positive answer—” He says and I nod.

“Alright, my driver will drop you off, Miss Aleena. Have a safe journey—” He says and I quickly step out from the room while clutching my left chest like my heart could have dropped if I didn’t clutch my chest like that. I take a deep breath and instruct my heart not to beat high in the wrong time as he could hear my heartbeat any time and it’s not a good thing to happen.