Epilogue

Taehyung

Taehyung

1 month later…

Working in my personal office is always peaceful until my son barges here like he owns the room while humming a song about his papa and demands to sit on the table to face me and begins to ask me enormous stupid questions about sky and earth. I reply to them accordingly and he asks another one. The saga continues until he ends up in my lap and sleeps here.

Tonight, on the other hand, is something different.

It’s not my son who steps into the room.

It’s my wife.

Aleena.

She steps inside the room wearing the damn black nightgown which is extremely short with thin straps, hair loosely tugging upward with a messy bun, bare face without a hint of makeup, showing the cleavage and of fucking course, she’s not wearing any bra. My cock pulses.

“Hi—” She giggles and stands beside my desk, she’s smiling so innocently as if she’s not seducing me at all. Damn lady. I need her right now. Here. Because, I know Yeonjun will appear anytime during the fucking session and I need her right here. Right now.

“Come here—” I order calmly and she tugs her lower lip between her teeth, she slowly steps ahead and takes a seat on my lap, hanging her legs and straddles on my lap whereas my dick nudges against her clothed pussy. My dick throbs when she grinds her hip a bit and throws her hands around my neck, pushing her chest towards me and plastering her chest tits with my chest. Goddamn.

She clutches my cheek with her tiny hand and stares at my face for a long time, her eyes drop down to my lips and my eyes drop down to her big tits. Stretching my arm above, I cup her tit, finding her hardened nipple already and I bend onto it to suck above the black material of her gown, she clutches my hair tightly and a moan escapes from her mouth.

Letting go of her nipple, I move my face up and stare at her face, “Take this off—” I slip my index finger under the thin strap and Aleena slowly takes off the gown, baring her damn body which I crave all the fucking time, which I want to blend with me forever and the body I love to mark and cherish. She’s not even wearing any panties. Jesus fucking christ.

My hand pulls down and my thumb presses against the lips of her cunt as she moans and throws her head back, a moan ripples from her mouth and her mouth lips wide apart. I press my thumb more into her lips and reach her clit, circling my index finger there, gently, teasing as she whines.

“You dirty little whore of mine—” I hiss and yank her to me, cupping her jaw tightly, I smash my lips with her, pulling her into a hard kiss, biting down her lips, thrusting my tongue into her mouth, fucking her mouth with my tongue. Fuck. I would never get bored kissing her. Her lips are my addiction, her body, her mind, her soul, everything.