80~ Lonely

This chapter is for those who want to read details, otherwise, you can skip the chapter but don't ask me later who is who, it was you who chose to ignore details

This chapter is for those who want to read details, otherwise, you can skip the chapter but don't ask me later who is who, it was you who chose to ignore details. Thank you. 

Pardon, if I sound rude but some of you always want to read about the main characters and interactions here but you guys sometimes forget that there are other characters too. This book doesn’t only focus on romance but mystery and thriller too. I love to add details and I'll be adding them again and again, if you don't want to read them then skip but don't ask questions about the character like they never existed, because they do. It was you who didn’t notice while reading.

Anyways, do votes and loads of comments y'all! 

🅐🅛🅔🅔🅝🅐

10 years ago…

I was walking into the street while kicking the small stone laying on the road like a lonely me. So, I keep kicking and smiling when the piece of stone begins to walk with me. I was not lonely at all. Okay, at least for that time. I had no friends, I meant to say real friends. Who would be with me in my bad and good time but it never happened. 

And that would never happen in future too. 

Never mind. I was used to it.

However, I was happy. Pretty happy as Alex wanted me to meet him right after my school ended. I was jogging in the middle of the road while tucking two of my hair braids again and again, my skirt fluffing around my legs, I was jumping slightly and was giggling softly, heading towards the river shore.  

Alex had told me to wait there and he would give me candies. I saw him standing near the shore with his hands tucked under the pockets, his back was facing me and his uniform was on. Oh, I forgot to mention that he just graduated. Today was the graduation ceremony and he graduated with an excellent result.

Standing behind him while his back facing me, I stood on my tiptoes and tapped his shoulder. He quickly spun around and gave me his best smile. “Hey, Annie.” He spoke in Russian and tapped my head gently. I smiled back at him. “Are you alright? Sophia didn’t scold you, did she?” He asked and my smile dropped for a slightest bit but I kept smiling so that he didn’t get that no matter what he did to stop Sophia, she would never change.

In fact, she became more violent. I tilted my head side to side to make him understand that Sophia was not torturing me. However, in reality, she never stopped torturing me and continued to torture me. I was used to it anyway. Moreover, Alex shouldn’t know about it. I didn’t want any unwanted drama. As Alex was always protected towards me.

I saw him searching for something in his pocket and he extended his hand towards me with my favorite candy in his hand. I giggled and accepted it. “Annie, I want to tell you something important.” He said and sighed deeply. I knew something was coming up but I ignored all of the signs and shooed away.