19~ She

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS Y'ALL😔

Jungkook’s Pov

Checking the time on my wrist watch while tapping my feet continuously, I am waiting for the meeting to finish as I promised Aleena that I will be picking her from her apartment. I don’t know what happened to her but I clearly didn’t want her to see it that way. Vulnerable. Devastated. Painful state.

She was having a panic attack and I know how painful it is to struggle with the fear. I know and I am still going through the recovery session but I want to know what happened to her. Who hurt her this way and I swear if I find them I would kill them and cut them into pieces for hurting her this way. I meant every word for her.

I never felt this urge to destroy someone badly until today. The way she was panicking and the way she got muted and couldn’t talk to me was breaking my heart. I never felt this, although it is wrong to feel this way but I can’t help to feel this way. I know I care and I wouldn’t let anything happen to her.

“You are not paying enough attention, Mr. Jeon.” I hear Taehyung’s deep husky calm voice who is staring at me with a pair of blank eyes with no emotion written at all. I sigh and tilt my head side to side to shake off all the memories but in reality, I can’t seem to erase the fearful face of Aleena.

“I’m sorry.” I admit as I don’t have any energy left on my nerves to fight back or argue with Taehyung. I just want to leave the meeting room and depart for Aleena. Nothing else, she needs someone by her side right now but I failed. Miserably. 

I am glad that she didn’t refuse my proposal of me picking her up for lunch even though I don’t know what type of food she does like but it’s just a normal outing for her refreshment she needs right now. I didn’t lie when I said I didn't touch Lily. Indeed. I didn't touch her but yes, she slept on my bed but I was sleeping on the damn couch of the living room.

Kim Taehyung was a fucker who even refused to let her stay in the guestroom on his floor as I locked the guest room of my floor because I usually don’t invite any friends in the mansion, instead I invite them in my penthouse near Gangam which is pretty much closer to the apartment I brought for Aleena. 

And I couldn’t possibly send Lily to the maid’s floor so, I didn’t have any option in my hand other than let her stay in my room. “We hope we would face each other more often, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon.” The CEO of Seoung industry and I don’t even know his name, couldn’t even remember, nor do I want to, finishes his long speech with a huge smile on his face and Taehyung nods in approval.

Hell, this CEO position is not for me to be honest. Taehyung is the best when it comes to handling everything smoothly. The bastard must be a robot, I never saw him smile for a single day, nor did I see him showing any emotion at all. Works like a donkey all day long with his stupid computer and laptop and many more devices as he is a genius psycho CEO.