75~ Karma

Do votes and tons of comments y'all! 

🅐🅛🅔🅔🅝🅐

Taehyung gave me a red cocktail dress which is off shoulder and will cover my body slightly. I mean it's too revealing and barely covers my upper body. I don't know why on earth he wants me to wear it as he hates revealing clothes on me, so do I. I don't like revealing my body. I just want Taehyung to see me, not others.

I'm unsure what he is trying to do today. As he told me to wear the expensive necklace he had gave me a while ago with this 'fuck me' dress. My legs are bare, visible and thanks to almighty that I have waxed them already. The piece of red velvet fabric covering my chest while showing my cleavage.

Why on earth he told me to wear this dress, I’m still pondering. “You ready?” I hear my husband’s voice echoing and he checks me out through the mirror and his eyes sparkles with excitement. He stares at me for quite a long time, taking a good time to shower my body with dirty stares while rubbing his lower lip using his index finger. That’s intimidating.

I turn around while resting my palm over my chest as it feels like the dress is already pulling down on it’s on. “You look so fucking—sexy.” He stalks towards me while I see his huge bulge, he is so hard already as if he is ready to fuck me raw. Right here in this dressing table.

He stands in front of me and lifts his hand to push my hair behind my shoulder and bares the skin. He teaches his finger on my shoulder which makes me shiver. He bends down to kiss my shoulder blade gently and keeps kissing my skin gently, until he reaches my cheek and pauses there.

He wraps his strong hand around my waist and pulls me closer. As I’m wearing high heels, I can at least reach his chin. “I want to fuck you.” He hisses and I clench my thighs together. “Right here, right now.” He wraps his warm lips around my ear, sucks the bud gently and my breath gets stuck on my throat. 

“I want to fill your little cunt with my milk—” He kisses my ear gently and my body jerks up. “Play with these luscious tits, taste your small pussy which is now drenching wet for me.” He licks my ear and his free hand clutches my face gently. Lifting my face upwards, he presses his lips with mine.

He softly sucks my lower lip while nibbling his tongue on my lower lip, asking for permission to slip his tongue inside my mouth and I do. He shoves his tongue inside my mouth and his tongue colloids with mine, he devours my mouth while his hands squeezes my flesh gently, tilting his head side to side to deepen the kiss.

I suck a deep breath between the kisses. He finally breaks the kiss and kisses my cheek gently. “I wish I could fuck you right now.” He whispers and I chuckle. “I thought you wanted to take me out for something surprising.” I say and he softly bites my cheek which I found weird sometimes. Nevermind. I like it.